+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIRST BANK 2ND BATCH: SOME USEFUL TIPS

FIRST BANK 2ND BATCH: SOME USEFUL TIPS

THIS TIPS WERE GLEANED FROM PAST POST. AM CONVINCED IT WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU. CAUTION: SOME OF THE POST ARE VERY OLD AND SOME ADJUSTMENT (E.G SALARY) HAVE BEEN MADE SO USE YOUR DISCREETION PLEASE
    READ ON:

benom

Re: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?
    « Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

Guys do you know what is happening in fbn training school? You don't even have time to eat. We skip our meals just to make sure we meet up. What saves us is that first bank lodged us in hotels and provided transportation. The stress is enormous. The constant fear of the fbn training school cut off continues to haunt every one even in the comfort of your hotel. You read like you are in the university. A whole lot of materials to digest every night. You can't just afford to sleep. You too will soon start enjoying what you think we enjoy currently because the second batch is starting very soon. Please pray for everyone in training school, we don't want anyone to fail. i am serious.

dein

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »

The program is hell. Need to read and read and read and ... More than a semester work in one week. There we be more batches. Parties on thursdays and test on saturdays. Don't neglect the GMD's speech when your the training. One luv. No time for yourself during the program. Start to learn how to memorize in order to pass the test. If the teach 20 qualities, know all by heart because the test questions may ask you to list 25.

benom

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2009, 09:52:32 PM »

u are right dein. which of the training schools are u in. Here, it war. I pray God will see all of us through. For those wo will be commin in the 2nd and 3rd batches, please make sure you look very carefully at every material; that they give to you. Everything counts, even a peice of paper. They can list 20 properties of a first bank product and ask you to list all 20. I heard cut off increases with batches so please prepare to work extra hard when you come in.
    God is in control. He brought us here and i believe He will not leave us here. That is the only sure hope that we all have. I have simply refused to lean on my own understanding. Please guys pray for us while we also pray 4 u too. God will also do yours for u. You need a job, YOU WILL GET IT!

darqly (m)
    Re: A Testimony Through First Bank
    « #4 on: May 26, 2007, 06:53 PM »
    Anyway, there will be lectures(7am-7pm), there will be weekly tests as well, before the final exam at the end of the induction programme. Some people will still be dropped but you'd have to contribute ACTIVELY to be dropped at this stage , so the ball is really in your court.
    Before you're confirmed, there's a confirmation test as well.

Most importantly, make sure all your credentials are as you said they were i.e Qualifications, AGE,Referees et al. FBN takes time to research your background and staff have been dismissed after 3 or more years because some of their credentials didn't tally with what they declared.
    Training school is boot-camp so put your back into it for the 3 weeks man. But still, there will be barbeques,a party, sports and games, talent hunt, the whole shindig!! After all, all work and no play,
    Cheers Mate.

darqly (m)
    Re: A Testimony Through First Bank
    « #2 on: May 25, 2007, 07:06 PM »
    Good for you, welcome to the family! "Subject to receipt of satisfactory references" means Human capital will double check with your referees before confirming you as permanent staff. I assume your referees are "satisfactory"? FBN checks EVERYTHING.

Actually you should get at least 80k with the recent increment, seems you joined at the right time!!

Re: FIRST BANK 2ND BATCH: SOME USEFUL TIPS

guys thanks for d useful tips, i think it will go along way to help some of us preparing to come in for the next batch. cheers!

@ milkymesh,i tot i was d only one interested in the archives.i dug deep and saw all dis messages u posted.I must say well done for taking out time to help dose who didnt even think about digging.

I'm still new arround here, can somebody tell me what i need to do to submit my CV?

Please what are the things we need to go with to the training school

also i will like to know when they will post us after the training school, is it going to be immediate or we will still stay home to wait for that?

+ Reply