+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: first bank 2nd batch 4 real!

first bank 2nd batch 4 real!

the 2nd batch would be coming on d 12th of july,as soon as the first batch finishes on the 10th. the compositn of the 2nd batch is as follows
    1.special list (contains about 70% of those who r connected or knows sumbody)
    2. those dat hv done intvw but nt medicals(they started sendin dem texts since last wk)
    3.those dat hv done medicals bt did nt join first batch
    4.corp members dat made it 2 induction bt were sent back becos of discharge certificate
    each batch must contain 50 ppl cos dey only hv 4trainin school.bt sum lik enugu contain75,lagos etc.
    house pls pray cos dose in inductn dey c pepper.they must write 3test and dey r nt yet guarranteed of d job.sum were sent back in d lat inductn cos dem fail test.

Re: first bank 2nd batch 4 real!

tanx tested,u too try!!!guess u r in training skool.wish u all d very best.success is urs!

tested, thanks for the tips,
    but i called somebody in lagos training school, he said the lecturers will be going on break for 2 to 3 weeks.
    May God help us amen.

Please tested can u tell us how certain u are o this information and whether u know any one who was sent text messages last week like u said cos i'm still hopeful .Thanks

A few people were called for medicals again. A colleague in my interview group who didn't make the initial shortlist was called for medicals. According to him on the day he went for the medical test, there were just two of them.I guess they are trying to make up the numbers in preparation for the next batch.

as you bring positive news and give us hope and courage , only good things shall come thy way. AMEN
    THANK YOU JESUS

@ tested, thanks for d info.

Quote Originally Posted by tested
    the 2nd batch would be coming on d 12th of july,as soon as the first batch finishes on the 10th. the compositn of the 2nd batch is as follows
    1.special list (contains about 70% of those who r connected or knows sumbody)
    2. those dat hv done intvw but nt medicals(they started sendin dem texts since last wk)
    3.those dat hv done medicals bt did nt join first batch
    4.corp members dat made it 2 induction bt were sent back becos of discharge certificate
    each batch must contain 50 ppl cos dey only hv 4trainin school.bt sum lik enugu contain75,lagos etc.
    house pls pray cos dose in inductn dey c pepper.they must write 3test and dey r nt yet guarranteed of d job.sum were sent back in d lat inductn cos dem fail test.
    GUY ARE U AT THE TRAINING SCHOOL, OR U JUST DEY GUESS. THERE ARE SO MUCH CONFLICTING INFO THAT ONE IS NOT SURE WHICH TO BELIEVE. ONE MAY BE TEMPTED TO BELEIVE THE ONE THAT IS FAVOURABLE. BUT I NO KNOWOOO.......MORE CLEARIFICATIONS PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!

Hello house, anybody in the house that had there Interview and Medicals in February 7th, 2009. Please I need update on this please. and if there is any one as such, please kindly do well to meet me online on [email protected]. or u can call me on 08024318808. Emma, Mark.
    If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves". Thomas .A. Edison

We thank GOD. I hope the news is true. Good luck and Favour to all of us. keep the Faith flying.

This issue really keeps my brain busy 2-4-7. How valid is the information posted by Tested? Well, I hope & pray it will stand the test of time & reality. House, only God can bring to perfection all our expectations. Let's keep on counting on Him!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
    Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.

Thanks for the info, see u at the top

+ Reply