+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIDELITY BANK TEST QUESTION

FIDELITY BANK TEST QUESTION

I applied to fidelity bank through a friend that works there and was invited for a test next week.pls anyone with the test format should help.tanx

Re: FIDELITY BANK TEST QUESTION

Hey mayor, guess ua new in d forum and not that ua selfish. Ok. Right, i think u should give venue, time and ur request ill be granted. That is the spirit in here though. Do the right thing young man. Ok. Yea

Moyo like manager said thats the modus operandi..we'll all help out! one love
    No Stopping, No quitting, Ginger or Nothing!

Moyor,abeg I need more information pls.Did they send it tru txt or did they cal u?Which branch did u apply tru?Pls I need reply,itz important!

guys,I was called for a pre-test interview at the adeola odeku branch last week friday and was told to come back for a test at a day that I want/choose at their head office.NOTE;this thing can only work if u know someone at the head office or someone that can push it it for you real good cos they are not presently recruiting entry level but DSA.Mine was just lucky cos av been pushing it thru my contact since last year.hope the info makes sense.I would never hoard info abt a job.If u need any other info let me know.

Oya where una dey now always quick to accuse pple of being selfish and hoarding info. Nw that this info seems not to help their course,they r now where to be found

Quote Originally Posted by Teamey
    Oya where una dey now always quick to accuse pple of being selfish and hoarding info. Nw that this info seems not to help their course,they r now where to be found
    There no one even trying 2 hid if nt u. Since d day he gave dat info u av been checking 2 see d outcome. To knw d vnue and time 2 gatecrash. Infomation is power that is why we want people 2 give detail info. Goodluck

their test is done on computer and u need to answer d questions fast,cos of time space and make sure u re absolutely sure of the questions u re answerin,cos u can't change it again once u answer it.after all said and done the computer will grade u ur marks and u'll be asked to wait

Hello My people, study GMAT 2006 / 2007 very well. I've taken fidelity tests 3 times and i passed all and they were all the same and lifted from GMAT 2006 & 2007, though i do not know if they've changed that pattern. But if u r taking urs in lagos(mainly within VI), u may have to do it with the computer and get ur result immediately.
    You can call fidelity HR on 01-2701595 for any assistance you may need.
    Feel free to contact me on such issue's'.
    Goodluck guys!!!

+ Reply