+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Fidelity bank interview?

Fidelity bank interview?

Hello house,
    please can any of the successful candidates that wrote the fidelity test on 04/04/08 who has been contacted for interview please indicate and tell the house details and if not, pls anyone when contacted let the house know,we are all hoping it will be soon.
    All hopefuls see you there!!!!

Re: Fidelity bank interview?

the interview had been conducted on the 9th of May so need not wait in vain stay blessed

Yemmot,
    thank you for the info,pls did you attend the interview and how were you contacted?Because i was successful and was hoping the interview is yet to hold.

yemmot,please i would like to ask you did you write the test of 4th april and if so,how were you contacted for the interview,please enlighten us so that we would know were we stand.Someone went to fidelity office today and was told to wait for interview.yemmot respond pls
    Stop being greedy,when was the last time you gave to the needy!

YEMMOT. YOU SOUND SO SURE. TELL HOW AND WHY ARE YOU SO SURE THAT WE SHOULDNT HOPE. I ALSO PASSED THE TEST. I EVEN CAME 5TH IN THE TEST HELD IN PH ON THAT SAME DATE. THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL CONTACT US FOR INTERVIEW. ARE U A STAFF OF THE BANK? DONT FEED US INFO WEN U DONT HAVE STRONG BACKINGS. I WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT. U SHD ENCOURAGE RATHER THAN LET OUR HOPES DOWN.
    W

Hey,house i've been called 4 the said interview to be held tmr 22nd of May at their Trans Amadi Branch in PH. So, if u haven't be called just keep faith as i believe the interview is still on and stop listen to that prophet of doom who said they've already conducted the interview. I believe we'll all meet at the top.

pls let us know of another bank test

Yemmot, do you know that i also got an iv for the interview in p.h. yesterday 20th may. d interview is slated for 22nd May , Thursday, just as Lamin said. So u shd stop discouraging people.
    W

sorry guys i didnt mean to discourage, all i said was that i was called for the interview at their oyingbo branch i was so sure of the info i gave the house unless they want to do it in batches so all job hopefuls should stay alert

and for you lamin try to cultivate the right habbit of talking pls we are not to insult each other intead lets encourage i hate you callig me prophet of doom pls, and in my statement i enphasised on lagos and not p/hacourt yuo miscoceive my info you can wait if you know they promise another set of interview

Na wah
    I wrote the tex and the call me to tell me that i pass but i have not recieved any invitation for interview.
    plz can one tell me what to do

@ KAAKA,

Pls, let still keep faith coz when i went to the bank they said there is no way they could conduct interview for 370 persons in one day so i believe the interview is in batches.There word to me b/4 i left was "WE'RE FIDELITY WE KEEP OUR WORD".
    So believe everybody that passed the test will be contacted for the interview.
    Cheers.

yemmot, i had the test in lagos on 19th, i passed the test till now i ve not been called for interview,and am getting really apprehensive about it.Cud u pls send mee ur fon number via this trend.Would like to get in touch wit u as pertaining to the interview,i believe u ve done urs.Thanks
    GQ

guys i just did the interview this afternoon in Port Harcourt. the questions varied among interviewees, but he major question was "why do you want to work in Fidelity?" They were also current affairs questions like: who is the governor, deputy, speaker,.. of you ur state?. it also seems they want mainly marketers.I wish u guys that are still waiting for ur batches the best of luck.
    W

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast