+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fidelity Bank

Fidelity Bank

Hello house,pl i need your help i have been invited for the 3 stage interview after 5 months of waiting this thursday 25 june 09 at fidelity bank head office in Lagos.pl does any one know what am to expect.pl share your experience or knowledge
    Always believe in yourself if you can see it you can have it.let you faith work for you

Re: Fidelity Bank

Thank God 4 u. Ur bus fare from ur location to lag 'll be refunded, and ur are to expect some hypothetical question like "Ur father has 3 boys, d 1st.., d 2nd..n d 3rd? Just mention ur name and ur good". Then, I trust u r conversant with ur course, and also very fast in reasoning quantitatively. Good luck.. God don do am... Cheers
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

My dear,

I am happy for you so far but there is still much to do because it is not over until it is finally over i.e getting the job is the main thing.

From the little experience i have got, i will advise you to go the extra mile to acquint yourself with the slogan, products, core values, colours of the bank and what they stand for. This to a great extent will help you well.

Also, current affairs should not be left out in the deal and above all, dress to kill because people address you from the way you dress.

I wish you the best of luck.

Igboahazia Samson

have you written the test already? if not please get back so i'll inform u of what exactly to read for it.(please know that this test is very compulsory for entry level applicants) if you've written it and passed then be expecting to meet with some EDs who'll ask you some questions about your discipline and how you intend to add to the growth of the organization. in all of these, a high level of confidence is essential. in case u need any further information, please do not hesitate to ask. Good luck

have confidence in urself. Dia is no big deal in their question.tink b4 u answer questions. Gudluck

Stirio has said it all. Jus have confident in urself and be bold enough. A stage like the one u r getting into does not require much. Believe in urself, thats all. Good luck

Waiting for the good news

adeosun khadijat abiodun
    location mushin
    institution attended lagos state polytechnic isolo

hi... all it takes is to be confident of oneself, dress good. what do you have to offer and know your weaknesses

+ Reply