+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fidelity Bank

Fidelity Bank

Hear this, i wrote fidelity bank test in december last year, of which I passed, and to be precise it was 6th of december. Later I meet a lady who work there, she said its only those who have experience they are contacting, imagin that as if that was not enough, I met a man who also work there and he said since I dont know someone there and am not Igbo ('you know the bank is for Igbos' - that was his statement), no one will consider even if I pass.

Fidelity indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, na wa for them, such an organisation that is tribalist can stand, the Ibrus dont employ only the Igbos and their organisation is booming, abago, fidelity will remain as the are.

Re: Fidelity Bank

My friend U r simply Biased ,Myopic and easily decieved! hw can a gullible applicant like you proffer such flimsy balderdash as the reason y u failed to secure a job wt fidelity!
    U r simply telln us dat u r a Separationist & that is y u never fail to consult pple of ur same calibre who neva fail to maximize ur gullibility to feed u wt arrant nonsense!
    better change ur mindset now b4 u bcom an employer of labour urself.....Bcos its pple like u dat mete out hatred upon Igbos unnecesrily!......be thou adviced accordingly, dat congealed thinkn is 4 forrunner of failure!.....................ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

SOME MORE, i think you went to the extreme castigating this guy but at the same time u did a good job trying to let him see there is need for him to be fair, in all we all agree that man know man still abound in this country and we cannot play deaf to that. my stand is that oyio should be positive and hope for the best of opportunity. it will definitely come, i know. one luv,

SOME-MORE or whatever your name is you really have to learn to address people. You can see yourself that you will do with some manners.

I want to make it clear that the banking industry is a place where performers are taken irrespective of gender or tribe.Also we should note that banks are now bigger than individuals.Therefore the statement that fidelity bank is an igbo bank do not hold water.Please "my man" be confident of what you are ,and what you can do.Match into any institution you want and seek employment.If you carry on with the mind set that there is an igbo,hausa or yoruba bank.You may face a tough road not only while looking for a job but also while working there.I am an "okoro man" and i work in a bank where the top management are of a particular tribe.Still i dont give a hoot since i know what i am worth to them.Please reset your mind set and be good.
    Great men dont wear Gold scratch them you will see that they are made of Gold.

Guys pipe down,i do understand oyio's pain but u really have to suck it a up when u hear things like that,like i tell people if something is wrong and u don't like it do something about it,work on yourself don't have -ve mind sets.

@Oyio, you got it all wrong.your premises were wrong and obviously your conclusion is wrong.I wrote the same test and i have attended their first interview.For your information im Yoruba by tribe.On the day of the interview, we were only 20 that were invited out of which only 15 came.In fact most of them are not Ibos.During the interview proper, the head of my own panel is yoruba,Ibo,uhrobo & Bini in that order.The panel commended me for my intelligence and the fact that i finished from OAU.And uptill now,i have not been called for the 2nd interview.My friend that is already there is not Ibo and didnt know anybody bfore she was employed.So let us not flame the ember of tribalism on this forum.

i think you r frustrated. better prepare well next time before going for interview.

Oyio, na big wa for uoo.I think a lot of blast should be added to back Some More up. I own no one any appology to say that you are infected by a virus called curruption. i strongly recomend that your mindset be reset, formatted, and then reloaded.Two more of you, and Nigeria will be no more.This kind of issues are better not responded to as it is capable of negatively affecting some feabble minded and highly gullible individuals like you.
    Guy, repent or
    I hiss.

Cow wey no get tail na God dey help am pursue fly.Na U get ur mouth but don't hurt pple with it.

+ Reply