+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FCMB sales force info!

FCMB sales force info!

any bdy in d house with info on fcmb sales force especailly 4 dose dat choose enugu as exam centre?

Re: FCMb sales force test in lagos

hello pls any one with info on the sales test conducted by work force for fcmb in lagos recently.lets know if they have started sending result to successful candidates

Re: FCMD sales force

For Those dat wrote the fcmb sales force test on the 9th of August at the school of radiography yaba, does any one has info on whether they have started calling. Pls send your posts.

guyz i work with fcmb and one thing i know for sure is this the guyz in the HR are quite reasonable and comparatively efficient so if you are successful they will surely get back at you guyz.a'ight

Quote Originally Posted by ynot4eva
    guyz i work with fcmb and one thing i know for sure is this the guyz in the HR are quite reasonable and comparatively efficient so if you are successful they will surely get back at you guyz.a'ight
    Ynot4eva
    Pls I wrote sales force test in Abuja and have been in formed that I was succesful and I have fowarded my Cv to a particular address. Pls can you tell me the next stage or what i should be expecting from FCMB
    Be good to people.<br />Today is the tomorrow you talk about everyday.<br />Mind your words,steps and actions

DONNY, I WROTE D TEST IN ABJ ON D 29 JULY 2008 AND PASSED( SALES FORCE PROGRAMME), DEY SENT ME TEXT AFTER ONE WEEK, BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT HEARD 4ROM THEM. DOES ANYONE HAV INFO ON THAT. TREAT AS URGENT PLS. REACH ME AT [email protected] OR 08037755070

ynot4evea,i do agree with u that those in ur HR are up to the task.but i tell lu kthat i have bn battling with them for almost 2yrs know on the test i wrote 19th oct,2006 off which i pkassed ithe test & wz nt called 4 interview.As am chating now i did called today & still response upon the links that i v e there.As an insider what do u think i should do cz i need it.

For Abuja test, I've gone to their Head office in Lagos and was told that we'll be called. Meanwhile, you can call Gboyega, 08035161353. He's a nice man and Head of HR, I suppose. I believe, that we'll be called. Let us wait or disturb them, if you can't wait
    Ciao!
    His banner over me is love...

AM YET TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT TOO. ALTHOUGH MINE WAS AT ABUJA

Never heard anyhting about it. Kindly assist me with this- I write lines and I have a short piece for Zain Nigeria limited, I need a contact to the write channel within the Zain system to help market this piece.It is titled a wonderful world.Thanks.

+ Reply