+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ETB INTERVIEW. (CHECK OUT)

ETB INTERVIEW. (CHECK OUT)

GUYS IN THE HOUSE THE ETB INTERVIEW WILL BE COMING UP TOMORROW BY 10 AM IN ENUGU AND ON SATURDAY FOR PORT HARCOURT. IF U WROTE IN PORTHARCOURT U MAY BE INVITED TO ENUGU TOO FOR THE INTERVIEW. IF YOU SCORED 50% AND ABOVE, AND U'V NOT RECEIVED UR TEXT, GO TO THEIR REGIONAL OFFICE AND CONFIRM. SUCCESS TO U ALL AS U GO FOR THAT
    Plan ahead to achieve ur goals

Re: ETB INTERVIEW. (CHECK OUT)

congratulations u guys,i am glad u have been called.just be ur self and dress well,they are particular about how u look.if it a panel just know ur basics and look at ur interviewer straight in the eye when u talk.
    how ever are u guys aware that those who had final interviews since january are yet to be called? infact some people had their first interview in 2006,and three months after the funal interview still no word.
    please am not trying to kill ur hopes but u guys should not put all ur hope in ETB.when some of us had our first interviw in may 2006 we were supposed to resume in november and we were so exicted that we almost had high blood pressure when we were not given letter rather we have been called for series of interviews the last for me was in january. some guys were called in march to see adenuga and still not letter yet.
    so pls guys just pray and take it easy,am on the third job now since i first started with etb,after a new job comes up the always ask 4 my employment letter and put it in my file .
    so pls take it easy

+ Reply