+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: electronic designsand circuit fabrication for projects, etc

electronic designsand circuit fabrication for projects, etc

Is anyone interested in implementing any circuit on vero board for projects or term work? I am a very capable hand at that. contact me if i may be of help. send me a message on naijahotjobs or call me on 07032058308. furthermore, mail me at [email protected]

Re: electronic designsand circuit fabrication for projects, etc

Dear sofg,Vero boards for projects or term works is old fashioned going by technological advancements been sought for our tertiary instituitions curriculum. you should be advertising using computer Aided Design (CAD) (such as multisim etc )softwares for designs,simulation and programming of microcontrollers,Pics etc for projects.u U dont have to buy any component b4 designing ur projects,just use ur pc design,program,simulate and route ur circuit on a (PCB) printed circuit board software to get the pcb board pattern,then transfer your pattern to a copper clad board,etch ur boards,drill ur holes and finally go to the market to get ur components,insert ur chips on ur ethed boards and power ur circuits. its just fun doing all these.anyone interested with any type of electronic circuit designs (digital or analogue)can contact me via this e-mail :[email protected]

+ Reply