+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: dynamic and influential individuals needed as directors in a brand new event com

dynamic and influential individuals needed as directors in a brand new event com

a brand new company wants dynamic individual that can manage a brand new rvrnt company, for further ionformation call afolabi on 012186169 or mail [email protected]

Re: dynamic and influential individuals needed as directors in a brand new event com

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE MORE INFORMATION WITH REGARDS TO THE JOB
    thanks

Re: dynamic and influential individuals needed as directors in a brand new event com

pls am interested in the above mentioned vacancy.but i ned more ditails on the requirements and the grads.you can contact me on [email protected] thanks.

Hi house,u r doin a great work.i am interested in vacancy.but i think the information given is not enough,pls u can help me with more information on [email protected]. thanx

afonso events as earlier advertised is needs influential and comfortable and dynamic who can come together to start a new idea already registered but only required funding and publicity to begin it service.rememberit is an idea by a young brain.experience and financial bouyancy is highly essential.call or sms 23412186169 or 08060428845,oremail [email protected]

Re: dynamic and influential individuals needed as directors in a brand new event

Hi, I am interested but can you give more details about the job in terms of location,requirements etc

well in regard to ur interest shown kindly call 012186169 or email [email protected] so that we can discuss better.thanks

+ Reply