+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DRAGNET RECRUITMENT

DRAGNET RECRUITMENT

PLS I NEED AS MANY VIEWS ON THIS SUBJECT AS POSSIBLE.

Please, is this dragnet recruitment company real Does anybody know anyone/people who have gotten jobs from writing this GSE exam

or are they just taking advantage of the rate of unemployment in nigeria

Re: DRAGNET RECRUITMENT

Tee-y, I'm one of beneficiary of Dragnet, I wrote the test in February 2008 and I got two offers after then and by His gracce, I'm now working with one of Nigeria leading Bank. Dragnet test is of two form; first one, candidate is require to pay for a test, which was what I did, and use the score to apply as many company as you can through Dragnet for the period of 4years. Second form, companies pay Dragnet for the test, thereafter conduct the test for registered graduates, but the score here is meant for the paid company alone and cant be use to apply to any company.

Northpole are u marketing dragnet here well you may be right. However, hw much did you pay before you can write their test and pls just motivate the house which of the leading bank are u working now and is it automatic that they will find u jou having paid for it.One more thing tell the house how is dragnet test look like as in give us details. God bless you
    Forget about the things of the past, Behold Lord will do a new thing in my life and it shall springforth and suprise you!!!

i suspect northpole 2 b one of thr staff.......i paid 5k to take d test dis january and i score 53% but up till now nothng.....also av not seen anybody dat got job thru thr coy....tho thy'll tell u thy don't employ but other coy have acess 2 thr database.........thy look original and organise tho........

@tee-y yes! the dragnet stuff is true,a friend got union bank job true it.but his exam payment was by the bank.take care

i think we should get one thing straight here,first and foremost i am not a campaigner for Dragnet bt a beneficiary.
    I wrote the test with them last year in December and believe you me i got the job with UNION BANK PLC,though Union bank paid for it,but i can tell you that 5 thousand is nothing compared to how widespread your details wil go,Dragnet is a responsible and reputable recruitment firm,so pls if you are interested,go ahead pay for the test,write it and wait for the best.
    For the guy that got 55%,good job but i think you should be very patient and wait on the Lord,I am very sure Dragnet has done its own end of the deal by posting your scores to various employers,so be patient and im sure YOU WILL SMILE AT LAST.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

is dragnet strictly for banking jobs?
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

dragnet are jst theives. i wrote their test in 2008 and yet to get any job through them.
    i even learnt jobs through them are contract jobs as in employees are taken as contract staff. i regret ever wasting money to write their exam cos i'm yet to see a benefitiary.

obviously DRAGNET is real, and people could get jobs through them, but thats before the economic melt down, now anyone using them is just playing high risk , because the companies using them are crying economic meltdown(but those affected and those not affected) the Nigerian factor, like they say in business palance: PAST DATA IS NOT GUARANTEE FOR FUTURE PERFOMANCE, so tread cautiously guys, any good thing can always turn bad in this country.

To Segxy1, actually I was opportuned to write the test free through Rhythm FM promo. I managed to scored 51% overall. Initially, I was confused that I mightt not be able to get a job through Dragnet with that my score. But few weeks after, I was called by one media company for an interview and by July, I got invited by GTBank for an interview and presently, I'm working as a permanent staff of GTB but not as contract staff as someone said. Below are the first two invitation I received.

Dear Gboyega Adeyemi, You are invited for prescreening interview following your interest in the advertised vacancy on the Dragnet website for the position of Marketer (Trainee) for our client. POSITION: Marketer VENUE: Workforce Solutions Point Ltd, 13A Ajumobi Street, Off Acme Road, Agindingbi DATE: 14th March 2008 TIME: 11 A.M Prompt NB For any clarifications contact: LAW on 08033253000, 01-8728111

Invitation from GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLCThursday, July 3, 2008 2:30 AM
    From: "GSE Administrator" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected]ear Gboyega Adeyemi,

Congratulations, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC has considered you for its graduate recruitment (General graduate recruitement 200 and has short-listed you from the GSE Portal. You are to present yourself for:

Remark: An Interview
    Date: 05-Jul-2008
    Time: 9:00 AM
    Venue: GUARANTY TRUST BANK, PLURAL HOUSE, PLOT 1669 OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

You are to come with the following documents:

Birth Certificate
    Certificates of all Professional Certifications
    Certificates of all Educational Qualifications
    NYSC Certifications

GTB RECRUITMENT TEAM

P.S: BRING ALONG 2 COPIES OF UPDATED CV
    This letter is generated by the GSE Portal. All correspondence should be directed to undersigned. Do not reply to this email,

+ Reply