+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DRAGNET EXPIRES BY D END OF 2DAY.IF U HV ANY PROBLEM LOGGING IN,HERE IS D WAY OUT.

DRAGNET EXPIRES BY D END OF 2DAY.IF U HV ANY PROBLEM LOGGING IN,HERE IS D WAY OUT.

Hi house, I learnt some people are having problem either with accessing the site or what the webpage displays i.e inability to fill the form. Pls if u fall withing this category,just give me a call b4 the end of 2day (18th june). I also suggest and advice that if u submit and ddnt get any confirmation,pls do repeat the process again. Good luck. -odeli felix,08097292138.
    T

Re: DRAGNET EXPIRES BY D END OF 2DAY.IF U HV ANY PROBLEM LOGGING IN,HERE IS D WAY OUT.

Felix, is there any hope for those that fill their form this morning June 19th? This is due to the fact that there was no comfirmation at the first time when he filled it.

Re: DRAGNET EXPIRES BY D END OF 2DAY.IF U HV ANY PROBLEM LOGGING IN,HERE IS D WAY OUT.

if u ddnt get any confirmation, i suggest u re-apply. It has to give u one
    T

Yap! He re-applied this morning, at about 4:45 a.m. Will he stil be consinder?

pls felix, it is that the apllication expired yesterday pls let me know so i can stop tryin or give me advise on what to do.
    thanks
    Be Positive All The Time

I also applied 2days ago n i was texted 2:30pm y/day 2 come 4 d interview y/day wen i got d text it was around 3pm n dere was no way i could make 2 Apapa y/day. felixodeli,pls advice me on wat step 2 take 4 my case,very urgent.
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

felix can u just write out the procedure.d form will not show up

i also filled the form yesterday but didnt get any confirmation. Are u you saying that it didnt take my entry or When i didnt see the confirmation, immediately i went back starting from inputting my GSE ID and password. But it was telling me i had already applied for the job. Please, what do i do because i haven't received any text message like akhilodon.

The application process expired this morning.All application activities have been suspended on the website for now. All inconveniences duly regretted.

odeli felix

T

+ Reply