+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: DIAMOND BANK'S TRAINING SCHOOL

Re: DIAMOND BANK'S TRAINING SCHOOL

Quote Originally Posted by kersonpharm
    i vividly remember , before our medicals @ abuja / DB head office/ the branch secretary told us not to go anywhere , that we were all diamonds. (which means we should not go anywhere) that we belong to diamond bank plc. (its now six months).
    But up till now ,nothing, please, let us know if we are still diamonds?...at least a reminder, even if they are not set for us now/ yet. Let us hear from the horses mouth at least via text... For example: they teach us to call the customer to apologize if we cant make a scheduled appointment. please diamond bank plc remind us .
    l know am a little hash ,but if u were in my/our shoes you would do the same to . peace be unto us my bro!
    thanks house ,and thanks naijahotjobs.com, one luv!
    hey bro,I understand ur frustration,am in ur shoes,been waiting on them since August,but this is wat one of my friends who works there said-"they are in the process of finalizing their 3rd quater report,it is not impressive,hence they are trying to put all in check to enable them post a final quater result",he went on to say since we did medicals we are already on system as diamond staff,April is the end of financial year,so like he said we wud be called b4 then,brace up my guy,get ur self busy,like apply for some positions,b4 u kno it-the text would drop in-"Report to trainning school next week monday"

DIAMOND BANK'S TRAINING SCHOOL Owerri

Hi house pls does anybody has any info about when Diamond Bank Training will commence.The interview and text was since last year June in Owerri.I don't understand what exactly is going on because it has been long.Pls Talk To Me

bro GYDO, thanks 4 d info on db third quarter INFO STUFF but take note that banks like zenith, intercontinental, oceanic and even our dear diamond bank plc, are doing 15 months financial year end calender. no more 12 months.
    brother are u saying it will be by april when our normal financial year ends , or will it be by July when they might have done 15months
    and again zenith banks Q1P.A.T is around 12billion..first banks 3rd quarter earnings is at around 33billion, uba 1st quarter earnings is around 10 billion. Although diamond bank is in her final quarter now ,im not detailed on its current earnings, although our P.A.T was around 8 billion.
    with dis kind of figures banks are doing well regardless of the world financial crisis, figures like this are impressive. they are doing good business. So i don't see why tHey should any problem recruiting us FOR now after all ,if we are in our performance will impact on diamond banks 4th quarter result which is its financial year end and everybody smiles. Both we ,the management and our shareholders thanks and have a nice day

hi everi 1.i thot i was d only 1 waiting 4 diamond bank to call but i guess we are alot.my contact actually said they are still on d process dat its slow but we'll soon be called.so lets keep the hope alive.pls can sme1 snd the no to their hr.thanks and 1 luv.
    stay cool

diamond bank plc hr number is 014626663

My dear Diamonds,dont gv up.Am waiting also.God is not a man dat he shud lie. They will call us soon. Lets keep praying 4 dem,dat God will increase them n in turn increase us.FAITH AND PATIENCE IS ALL WE NEED.D DIAMOND FAMILY IS A PLACE 2 BE.CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Recession baby, that’s what delaying your sister’s training. There’s no money for that now! They are fighting to stay afloat.

PLEASE, WHAT D LATEST ON DIAMOND BANK PLC TRAINING SCHOOL, ANYONE?

pls what about 1st bank, the link is given me headache

any news?,anybody

diamond Shocked bank plc hr number is 014626663
    wYSMAN any news?
    have a nice day!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123