+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHAMS CALLING 4 TEST!!!

CHAMS CALLING 4 TEST!!!

Hello house!

I received an sms from Chams plc inviting me to their aptitude test on thurs by 7:30am at Chamscity,Ikeja.Pls guys,anybody that knows their test format should kindly reply my post.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: CHAMS CALLING 4 TEST!!!

I received the same sms and was asked to check my mail for more details but to my surprise there was no mail from them.

i receive their message late last night too. but no message in my Box. But the Mail from ade..... about Charms Recruitment has really put me off. all thesame pls those who wrote Charms test before should pls enlighten us more on what to expect

Good mornin house,
    pls i got a test message fr chams this mornin hoping to get more detail fr d mail they claim they sent to my box only to find no mail there. what will i do cos i know notin abt d company and d gist fr Ade abt dem is really turnin me off .abeg wetin i go go i realy won wk oooooooooooooo?

I filled their form online but I made a 2.2 so when I got to the select grade option, I didnt see 2.2 amongst the list of grades so I didnt want to cancel my application as it was about the last on the form to fill so I just put in 2.1 and now they have invited me for the computer based test on friday and I am seriously having doubts about going as d wrong grade may affect me. WHAT DO I DO?? SHOULD I JUST FORGET IT?. Pls help me with advices as I do not live in Lagos and would not want to waste my money and time, I have just today to decide..........

its usually, quantiutative and verbal test, but the most important thing is dont forget to click on submit after answering the questions.
    bamitekooj

Chams is not so charming after all. The stress and the process before you finally write the test was just too much.

I had to wait till 7.30pm before I could write the test when my schedulded time was 1.30pm. one love

HELLO HOUSE, PLS I WAS INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST BY CHAMS AT PLOT 66, 1ST AVENUE, CENTRAL AREA ABUJA TOMORROW BEING 17TH. i HAVE GONE EVERYWHERE IN CENTRAL AREA AND THERE IS NO SUCH PLACE AS 1ST AVENUE. THE ADDRESS THEY SENT ME IN AN SMS IS WRONG! PLS DOES ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE KNOW THE ABUJA ADDRESS? PLS GUYS HELP A SISTER OUT! ITS URGENT.

Hey!!!
    CHAMS building is quite easy to locatete
    just take a drop to FCC(Federal Character Commission) near orji Uzo Kalu house..the street btw Orji Uzo Kalu and the new Galaxy Backbone Hub site
    better still u can tell the cab man to take u to Arcade Suites(Kaduna State House)
    If u know the new Federal High Court Building that Oga Obasanjo(ur former presido) Commissioned, then u are close to CHAMS
    if otherwise, call this number...08027059780....goodluck in ur computer based test

+ Reply