+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER TRAINING !

CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER TRAINING !

This course will rule 2009! if you don't want to be hungry and told "we 'll get back to you after that long awaited interview", then get this training @ just 40k 1 on 1. 45 hours span.The course is tailored to suit your schedule and appointment is given on first come bases.This training is available in Lagos only? whereas interested candidates outside Lagos my have to purchase the self study material.Note that these material can not replace the need for class training and that the application of skills gained may contravene certain laws if not properly applied.Since the training is 1 on 1, venue/location is chosen on the bases of need and proximity to suit individual student.
    call 08036715185,[email protected]

Re: certified hacker training for you

pls send your location and the cost for quick decission. OR can you cover the entire Naija.

PLS THROW MORE LIGHTS ON THE HACKER TRAINING.I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO ONE.
    THANKS.
    YOU CAN PLS REACH ME ON [email protected]

Hello..Pls i am very much interested in this training. Help send me the details...Venue,Period/Date & the fees....Pls [email protected]

i'm interested. Send full details on this stuff to [email protected]

Please i am interested in the training. send me more details on [email protected]ks

send me info on that. i am interested
    [email protected]

remeber that the training is for Good people and not for any other purpose

i hope the training will be authentic...because 4 the price..am starting to get mixed feeling..could u post a sorta scheme of work and date when the traing would start so we'll know wat we up for or up AGAINST...

n wat other previous knowledge does one require??

Hey I think we all need some more info on this "Hacker training" u are talking about, like some one asked, "can u cover d whole of Nigeria?" waiting 2 hear from u man, take k.
    No guts no glory!

Am intrested too, u can reach me on [email protected]

Re: CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER TRAINING FOR YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by webforce
    This course will rule 2009! if you don't want to be hungry and told "we 'll get back to you after that long awaited interview", then get this training @ just 40k 1 on 1. 45 hours span.The course is tailored to suit your schedule and appointment is given on first come bases.This training is available in Lagos only? whereas interested candidates outside Lagos my have to purchase the self study material.Note that these material can not replace the need for class training and that the application of skills gained may contravene certain laws if not properly guided.Since the training is 1 on 1, venue/location is chosen on the bases of need and proximity to suit individual student.
    call 08036715185,[email protected]
    @webforce

Do you know that depending on the vendor of the ethical hacking you want to teach that if you are not authorised by the parent body you are commiting an offence and you can go to jail .

So please if you do not have authorization to take the course please dont, as this course needs to assertain the credibility of student, as you know if the knowledge is used wrongly it could amount into billions of dollars lost.

One love house

Re: CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER TRAINING FOR YOU!

The CEH has a self study mode.I do not hand over any tool to people but impact knowledge believed to help people who are stake holders is ICT security to pass the CEH exam.I also turn down people if i have any reservation about their intention all my students so far are gainfully employed and have reasonable source of livelihood.I think that some people in Nigeria determined to monopolise the knowledge have sponsored various adverts to prevent people from Defending themselves.May i inform you that Nigeria is the only country in the world where you have to spend so much for the skill. while the bad guy get the hacking tools free on the net.people who need to get the skill to defend their network are told to get BSC + 2 years experience.Black hackers have no need for the requirement and i think that many nigerians need to learn to defend their network.... tell u more later

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast