+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CCNA EXPERIENCED

CCNA EXPERIENCED

PLEASE ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE TAKEN CISCO EXAMS, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR LAB QUES. CORRECTLY OR NO CCNA CERTIFICATE FOR YOU, AS IN YOU FAILED THE EXAM? AND PLEASE IS THERE ANY OTHER LATEST DUMP ASIDE P4S 3.22
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....
    I NEED TO KNOW
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

Re: CCNA EXPERIENCED

please again, who has license key for network visualizer 6.0 (CCNA)

i think i hve the full version, but how to send it to u is the problem

shegemarley thanks for replying my post. i downloaded the CCNA network visualizer 6.0, after installing, it asked for a license key. i dont know if u have the license key, i dont need the complete simulator, just the key.
    please send the key to [email protected], if you can
    God bless u

Quote Originally Posted by sillt Ehis
    PLEASE ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAVE TAKEN CISCO EXAMS, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR LAB QUES. CORRECTLY OR NO CCNA CERTIFICATE FOR YOU, AS IN YOU FAILED THE EXAM? AND PLEASE IS THERE ANY OTHER LATEST DUMP ASIDE P4S 3.22
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....
    I NEED TO KNOW

Yeah its true that if you fail all your Simulation questions and pass the rest you have failed the exam. The configuration of the routers is the trick in the exam.

When i wrote CCNN 640-801 in 2007, i failed with two points. I did not prepare with dumps, i thought i had gone through all the material and knew the configurations very well. Cisco surprised me that day.

Now im CCNA 640-802 Certified, i made 930. This is just because i didn't play with the most recent dumps that's P4S 3.22 before i went in for the exam. I used 3.20, but it was still sufficient to make it. In the exam, only two or three questions were diff. That's where knowing your stuff comes in.

My tip to pass the exam is this,

(1) Study and know the latest dumps inside out,
    (2) Know your basic router configuration
    (3) Know your routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF). Especially EIGRP. Cisco droped IGRP
    (3) Know how to use your various show commands to verify router and routing protocol configurations.
    (4) During the exam, do not rush the questions. Even if you know the answer, still look at it. There might be some small details that you might take for granted.

If you study and know the most recent dumps before your exam schedule, you will have more time to spend on the Simulation questions, which to my opinion carry more points.

I hope these tips will be useful to you.

Any questions, mail me [email protected]

I wish you Success as you embarrass Cisco.
    I look up to the hills from where my help comes.

schibros nda- alu soh. your points are well noted. congrats on being a certified associate, may the good lord continue to add more values to ur life

+ Reply