+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ccna exams has been changed!?

ccna exams has been changed!?

some few friends of mine wrote ccna exams and noticed it has been changed.according to them,its no longer 100 questions but 44 with hard configs to finish under 2hours.i wonder if this is because they were from a regional academy or the exam has really been changed to curtail the use of dumps and who has the new dumps then?

Re: ccna exams has been changed!?

how come but some wroote it last week annd there was no difference...well wia and wen did they write theirs..........

i did mine Dec. 18 last year, answered 48 ques in 2hr, finished 30min b4 time but dont know yet if d questions have been changed

olayus.i was surprised too of this development cos i ve always known ccna exams is 100 questions.i would not have believed but these guys are very close to me and we know networking like hell.for them to have failed is a warning for the rest of us.infact one wrote just this last weekend.for me!i would try it out.i have small confidence i will make it.could it be that there are 2 different exams now?and does anybody know which centre one could write it and retake for free is one doenst pass?

IT is all about practical. Is just that in Nigeria, we believe in theories. so it not surprising for the body to change the exams having employ an CCNA holder that can not event configure only two computers but calls itself a certified personnel.

hi guys, the truth is that that curriculum just have to change,just as someone pointed out; that we have certified guys in CCNA but they can't make 2-3 systems to see them selfs it's a shame. so Niger IT guys don't get mad at your selfs just study hard and God will prosper your ways.buy love ya!!!

Hi Mary,

I don't want to be pessimistic about taking d exam with d changes but which center is offering this promo?
    Mrgds,<br />Sulaimon, O.W.<br />&quot;Giving is Getting&quot;

The latest CCNA is now 514 Questions. It was updated yesterday 29th April.Any one who has a clue as to getting the updated dumps should kindly [email protected]

Why are you people bothered about the dumps, I admit I used dumps for assurance but I was a jacked extensively b4 using them. Focus more on simulations and not answers, even with my CCNP I had to use my brains for the simulations, as most of the initial configs changed

+ Reply