+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: C AND I LEASING IS RECRUITING

C AND I LEASING IS RECRUITING

We believe that people join us and stay with us because they are excited about the opportunities to make the most of their talents and skills in a fulfilling business environment.

We are the only leasing company quoted on the floor of the Nigeria Stock Exchange. The company thrives on a staff strength of over 2000 dedicated personnel.
    We pride ourselves on providing world-class services to its clients based on quality management system. Being ISO certified, our quality management systems are second to none. C&I Leasing have continued to enjoy exceptional market acceptance and growth which has enabled the company to establish a profitable niche market based on its superior service and delivery styles.

1. Audit Assistant – Requirements: B. Sc / HND accountancy, Min 2-3 years audit experience, Age : Not more than 35yrs. Be conversant with computer appreciation and posses PEII .

2. Documentation / Assistant Accounts Officer – Requirement: OND in Accounting or related discipline., 1-2 years work experience .proficient in micro soft office.

3. Account Assistant / Documentation for Hertz – Requirement: OND accounting / related course, 1-2 years experience in similar capacity, Must be computer literate, preferred candidate must be between 23- 29 years old. He / She must be computer literate.

4. Marketers for C & I Motors – Requirement: Minimum of HND in Humanities, Social sciences, or other related disciplines, 2-3 years post NYSC experience, conversant with general sales techniques, effective written, oral and listening skills and Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages

5. Customer Service for C & I Motors – Requirement: HND in any Social science Discipline, Prefered candidate should have a minimum of 3 years proven customer service representative experience.

6. System Officer for C & I Motors – Requirements: HND / B. Sc Comp Engineering / Sciences, 3 years working experience in similar capacity, Be between 25-35 years. Experience in windows operating systems & packages and have the ability to trouble shoot and manage database.

7. HR Officer for C & I Motors – Requirements: B. Sc / HND in any Social Science related discipline, 2 years working experience, experience in similar capacity would be an added advantage.

8. Documentation Officer for HR - Requirements: OND in Secretarial Admin, Business Administration, Computer Sc or any related field, Must be between 22-29 years old, having experience in similar capacity would be an added advantage. Ability to type fast, conversant with filling of correspondence, He / She must be result oriented.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE APPLICATION SITE OR THE CONTACT TO SEND CV.
    PLEASE ANY ONE WHO KNOWS THE COMPANY CAN HELP.

http://www.c-ileasing.com/careers/vacancies.php

GOD HELP US ALL.............SAY SOME THANKS, THOUGH IS HALF BUT I JUST HAVE TO LET MY FELLOW HOT JOBBERS KNOW

Re: C AND I LEASING IS RECRUITING

Is it true that the company is recruiting. Thanks God Bless you all with this information.

This company is not recruiting now. Always do thorough work b4 posting it in dis forum.
    Thanks

C & I leasing should consider swapping some of its staff with MTN Security department who has put in 4- 8years as contract staff. Some has obtained first and second degree from self effort but without any motivation from C & I Leasing plc.

Sunny Okhuevbie

http://67.199.112.50/candi/zenRegistration.aspx u can use this to register on their e registration ok anyone who wants it C and I

+ Reply