+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BRISTOW HELICOPTERS APT. TEST...03/02/2009

Re: BRISTOW HELICOPTERS APT. TEST...03/02/2009

I cant really remember the duration clearly again but its like the normal aptitude with an average question of 50 where you need speed and accuracy but the most important part is the essay where you tell them why you want to become an helicopter pilot. The semantic (aviation terminologies)has much time than the others, if you scale through first stage based on your essay and one seating result in WAEC, you will be called that same day to come the following day for a short interview where they ll want to know about your drives and what you know abt the company, might not take more than 10 mins but its not a guarantee that you are going for the second stage.
    The second stage is a computer adaptive test, the first one is a soccer game to test your analytical abilities while the other three will be a flying game test, but not to worry, you will be given a well explainatory instruction before the stat of each section. You will later be tested on your familiarity with copter instruments and its types
    The last interview is alwaz with one of their pilots and u wil later be shipped to USA for trainin. So, its not over until its over cos i cudnt make all the stages myself. Best of luck

@elowa, tnx a lot my-broda-man!

@any reliable fellow in d house...who would know how authentic philips claim of sending across, through email , copies of Bristow Heli Past Apt Tst Questions to anyone who pays in 1000Naira into his bank account ,is...philip is d guy Obamafan directed us to...l called d guy yesterday...just need someone reliable in d house to vouch for his authenticity...but l ve a feeling that wit all dis hints already given by d housemates one can prepare very well...
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

dear housemates, am testifying to the glory of God...l saw and confirmed unparalleled fairness and level playing field today at the Bristow Heli Apt. Test at Sheraton...maybe because a Whiteman was in charge...lets see how it goes...

Good to hear that .Hope u wrote well.Anything Oyiobo hand dey is always like that.9ja should try and learn.Wish u all the best.

@dthcaller l must confess that l wrote well, take it from me, cos l prepare well...d oyibo man interviewed your brother today, for 30 straight minutes he was drilling me from wat my father does to why l want to be a pilot...we were flowing like buddies...

l think the test started on monday and may last till friday...each day about 40 or 50 ppl sit for the test and only d 5 best is taken....l think after the first interview stage there are other stages cos the man said he will get back to me b4 d week runs out

@d whole house...pls feel free to share your experience, comments, hints, advice and gwogwotigwo herein...nothin mega...God is in full control of our Helicopter!

Dtaz gud to hear.
    Did he give you any topic to read? If yes then go and read it very well cos he will surely call you. If they call you by satr 4 the next stage let me know so dat I will send you some more info.
    Gluck

@dthcaller
    no he didnt give me any topic to look up neither did he give any to the guy who did after me...but he just said that he will get back to me b4 d week runs out or by early next week...thanks for ur advice and hints

Has anybody heard from Bristow Heli after last week tests and interview?

@kemistri

guy i want you to expect the worst so that in the event of any eventuality you can move on, normally after 24 hrs they call you then the next 2 day you go up to the floor above where you wrote the exam.

But my advice is keep an open mind

best wishes

one love

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12