+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Brian's EXIT in the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH?

Brian's EXIT in the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH?

I honestly think that Brian’s exit from the Ultimate Search is very unfair. How in the world do you expect someone that has not rested his brain cells (slept) for three consecutive days, in the name of guarding one totem to crack a riddle?

Fellow graduates, just cast your minds back to when we were all on campus. I believe that you have once been compelled to stab your sleep to death just to meet up with a pressing assignment, test, exam or things of this sort. How did you feel the next day? Can you now put yourself in his shoes? I think this is an unfair disadvantage.

I want to suggest to the Ultimate Search Organising Crew that they hand over the totem or whatever it is called to the Custodian at “The Place of the Talking Drum” to keep. But if for some reasons, this should not be done, let the guarding of the totem rotate among each participant or at least the male participants so that this unfair occurrence would not happen again.

Meanwhile, I foresee that Frederick will go far or possibly win this competition. What is your own take?[/b]
    To him that Believes,Everything is Possible

Rit

Re: Brian's EXIT in the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH?

Dont mind the guy he ought 2knw that in altimate search u cant affird 2b slack. its sad he left i tot he wld actually b d ultimate guy.

+ Reply