+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Basscomm Nigeria Limited

Basscomm Nigeria Limited

does anybody know anything about BASSCOMM NIGERIA LIMITED. i got a telephone call from them asking me to come to their office for an interview/test. does anybody know anything about them.

Re: Basscomm Nigeria Limited

Sometmes you guys amaze me by posting anything you like on this site, For christ sake! what exactly you dont know about this company? Are you informing us that they saw your name and phone number on a billboard? oh , let me guess, a friend of yours send your cv abi? Stop fooling yourself cos its a stylish and selfish way of avioding the lashing mouth of this good house. Act wisely, it pays.

I totally support Hallysleeky in his opinion.

It is a common practice in this house for members to come up asking for help about certain firms after they 've been called for Test/Interview when in the first place they were not open enough to let the house know at the time of applying. This is a very selfish attitude and lacks the spirit of ONENESS.

If everyone in this forum decides to be selfish about vital & timely job information....we all know what it will look like.

Members are implored to always share vital & timely information about job openings with others rather than opening up when they find themselves in a rather difficult spot!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

big up and make urself real...

Well if it's the same Basscomm I know, They are into IT and Private Taxis. Get to their premises @ least 30 mins b4 ur scheduled appointment so you can see things for youself.
    Vini Vidi Vinci

Guy, am not against ur idea of tryin 2 find out d the organisation in which u have their invitation. However, i'll advice u 2 go and honour their invitation if u so desire. But when u get there and someone asked pay 4 whatever whatever. Please Ruuuuuuuuun!!!! After rawl there is no harm in trial. I wish u all the best. As for those whose works is criticizing people here. Try and be ur brothers keeper. Thanks 2 all, stanjoe
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

+ Reply