+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BANK PHB TEST RESULT

BANK PHB TEST RESULT

I wrote BANK PHB TEST OF 23/07/08 CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO CHECK THE RESULT?? PLEASE

Re: BANK PHB TEST RESULT

does any housemate have idea about the bank PHB test conducted by workforce management centre on the 16th of august 08,cos the result i don't know or has anybody been contacted.pls i like to know,house anybody with such info shld revert.

tanx

obiechine

how about that of 16th august at victory grammar school? has anyone been call too or has it been forgotten.

i was interviewed in their head office on 8th August 2008 as one of those recommended by CIBN as part of the promise made by the bank's M.D. in the last CIBN induction ceremony to all awardees. till today nothing have be heard 4rm them. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''please M.D SAVE OUR SOUL'''''''''''''''

I wrote the test on the 21/August/2008 and a msg was sent to me last two weeks but I could not read the message. I reported to their head office and i was told they'll resend it that Í was not the only person affected. Please I want to know if they've been resending. Please reply [email protected]

BANK PHB TEST RESULT

I wrote the test on the 2/August/2008 and a msg was sent to me last two weeks but I could not read the message. I reported to their head office and i was told they'll resend it that Í was not the only person affected. Please I want to know if they've been resending. Please reply [email protected]

BankPHB employment stages.

Please I need info from those in the know.What are the complete stages in the recruitment process of BankPHB.I'm asking bcos I wrote their test on 02/08/2008.Got a msg that I was successful on Oct 28 and later got invited for an interview the next day which I went for.I eventually got a msg on 03/11/2008 that I was successful in the interview & that I would be contacted for the next stage soon.Pls,what is the next stage about-medical or another interview.Then how long does it usually take?

MY NAME IS YOOSUF O.AYOOLA I SAT FOR THE BANKPHB APTITTUDE TEST VAL WORKFORCE IN AUGUST AT VICTORY GRAMMER SCHOOL.I BELIEVE I PASSED THE TEST BUT AM YET TO RECIEVE A MAIL FROM WORKFORCE OR BANKPHB PLS I NEED A RESPONSE TO MY MAIL PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

+ Reply