+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Baker Hughes inviting for Test

Re: Baker Hughes inviting for Test

the assesment comes immediately send ur application (which is diff. 4r submitting ur profile. to submit app, search field engr in nig.). u wil recieve dat mail whether or nt u ve fille the assesment form. at the end, u wil rcieve a mail sayin ur application has bn rcvd.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

i have been having some problems applying for Baker, how dose 1 do it

Hello House, please I need ideas t o answer the following questions from Baker Hughes for the Field Engineers 2009:

1. While at work, you see a colleague struggling with a task that could clearly be done more efficiently and effectively with a few changes. However, you are working on a project that requires all your attention. If you offer your colleague help, it may cause you to miss your deadline. If you don’t, it is possible that your colleague may fail their task. How would you handle the situation? Why did you choose to handle the situation this way? What are the pros and cons of your approach?

2. You are part of a large team and have been working together for several weeks on a major client's project. The work has been demanding and physically tiring. Conditions at the job location have also been difficult and physically tiring. The project is near completion, the weekend is coming up, and the group has decided to celebrate the end of the project. One group of team members wants to organize a camping trip. Another group wants to arrange a trip to a nearby city to explore what it has to offer. Some other team members want to use the time to rest and relax by themselves. The group has agreed to vote on an option and everyone will do what the group agrees. How would you handle the situation? What would you choose? What did you consider in coming to this decision?

3. the third question is attached

Pls fullmoon, hw were u able to get at these questions i could not pls post the way u did it online, guy are waiting for ur info. One Love

pls, sum1 in d house shd cofirm to us wat fullmoon is sayin. i applied 4 same position, bt dint come across such questions.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Quote Originally Posted by denass
    pls, sum1 in d house shd cofirm to us wat fullmoon is sayin. i applied 4 same position, bt dint come across such questions.
    I got the same mail. I applied for more than one position on their website so i cant say for sure if its the 9ja Trainee Graduate engr they sent the mail out to.

All the best to everyone
    One Luv
    Bless.

Live life @full Crush!

Can someone pls state the web url to start the whole application. Just hearing of this now. One 9ja!

Fullmoom is correct. I recieved the mail as an attachment which i have answered and sent back to them.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12