+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ATAS Approval Wahala

jeb

ATAS Approval Wahala

Hi All,

Is any body in the experiencing the same challenge I'm facing right now? See this UK people, they came up with another scheme called ATAS Approval which one must obtained as foreign student (to study certain courses in the UK) before being granted visa.

Now my issue is, it's close to a month since I applied for this ATAS Approval and there have been no response what so ever. Can you imagine? One has gained admission, done all the necessary protocol with the school including registration, yet ATAS wahala just dey delay person visa anyhow. I go vex o!
    I

Re: ATAS Approval Wahala

Hi Jeb!
    No forget say patience na im be master key o.Shebi na Colonial masters? No forget na you carry yourself say you never taya with colonialism and na there you prefer to go study. Mek you endure. How for do? If you no learn this patience well, well now, them fit get more of these kind echitram, echitram things up their sleeves o.Dem fit try more on you when you don dey middle of your studies and they go take am SCATTER your program.

I dey yan serious yan my own o! You? You go win I tell you!!!
    Na so ,see you.......

Jeb,

Which course and which school did u apply for? do u know anybody that has gotten ATAS this year? I just applied some days ago. Just pray ATAS will not delay me.

Hi Jeb, I tot I was the only one having Issues wit ATAS. I applied 2nd wk of August & since then I have not heard from FCO. But am optimistic that b4 the end of the week, our worries will be a thing of the past. Lets be prayerful!
    One Luv.

As you guys wait for the ATAS certificate, I would advice that you should always check your spam mails. Last year, my friend spent months waiting for the ATAS certificate without knowing that the mail was in his Spam mail account. This is just a piece of advice.

I think you guys need to re-apply. I apply for the ATAS certificate last year and got within 2 days. You should writing someone at the body issuing the certificate. I assure you you will get a reply within hours. Take care

Jeb, Greg,

Any luck? I am yet to get my ATAS. I am becoming impatient ohhh

Subsy,
    Please take it easy, or else atas will rise your blood pressure and you know the consequences.
    No positive news yet, let's be more patient and prayerful. Most universities in the Uk gives their new Intakes 2 wks grace after the official resumption date.
    No cause for alarm, we will make by the grace of God.

Greg,

I am becoming impatient. I have days to enrol and I don't have ATAS to apply for visa. Things need to work out very fast.

Have goten d atas certificate at last! It was sent to me 11am today. Glory be to God! Subsy yours will be next, if it has not been sent already.
    I applied for atas on the 14th Aug.
    Good luck guys.

Greg,

Thank you. I have not received mine though I am expecting it as soon as possible. By God's grace, it will come faster than I expect. I applied on the 24th of August.

Goodluck in your visa application.

really the ATAS cert takes 21 days for processing and response...I applied earlier in the year and was approved on the 21st day after my application..all the best.

+ Reply