+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Article writers needed for long term project

Article writers needed for long term project

I am urgently seeking the services of serious writers who can write articles for the web. I am online freelancer currently swamped with project offers and I am seeking to build a team of writers who can provide original top quality articles within strict deadlines.

Description: Articles shall normally be between 400 and 1000 words and must be original, free from errors and Search Engine Optimized. If you have no understanding of SEO, you may still apply; training would be provided along the way. The training is free and would be done through night calls. Right now I just don't have the time to write manuals.

Articles shall be priced at 80 naira per 500 words and normally, a batch of ten articles on a specific topic or keyword may be required within a 24 hour deadline. This means that if you are serious, you could be making up to 800 naira daily. Payouts would be made to bank accounts at the completion of at least 50 articles.

If you are satisfied with these requirements, or need further clarification, then write me at [email protected] or call 08065742507. In the body of your mail, please state how much writing experience you have, and how many articles you may be able to deliver per day or per week as the case may be.

I need writers urgently and will be making selections as soon as possible.

Re: Article writers needed for long term project

I am interested [email protected].

+ Reply