+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Anyone ever heard about IFA (Independent Field Advertisers)

Anyone ever heard about IFA (Independent Field Advertisers)

Hello House,

I got this information from someone who said if I become an IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) member I could earn as low as =N=15,000 plus monthly for doing nothing than just registering others into the network of field advertisers. The registeration fee is =N=2500 and once you pay this, a form is given to fill, and after ward, you start advertising, that, tell people about it and once you are able to get five people to register, you earn 13,800 and if u can get 10 people to register, you earn about =N=20,000 monthly plus the percentage income from each of the ten people u've registered.

I want to be very sure before I plunge into such business hence am writing on Naijahotjobs...if u've heard about them please do reply as our people will put it "Follow who know road".
    Marvelously helped of God

Re: Anyone ever heard about IFA (Independent Field Advertisers)

I am happy to tell you that what you were told about IFA is superbly true!!! As I talk to you, I have the DVD of the program that can be watched on the computer or DVD player, I also have application booklets for prospective members. I am not asking you to register with me but just letting you know that IT IS FOR REAL. It is not fraudulent. Infact, you need to thank the person that offered it to you. Its a life time gift!!! It is in Association with ADIC Insurance, ADIC is also a sister company of Diamond Bank Plc. You can visit IFA at:

Independent Field Advertisers Ltd RC736304
    103 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
    Tel: 01-2779650
    Email: [email protected]

I would have given you my phone number right away for further enquiries, but have to caution myself because of some fraudelent guys out there.

To be candid, I was searching for some information about IFA on google, your question came up in the responses and I decided to answer it. Getting to the website (Naijahotjobs) was easy, but ansewering your question proved a little bit difficult as I was asked to register before i could do so. So I registered because of you, to alay your fears.

So please brother, go ahead and register. Its been in South Africa for years. Its a life time opportunity. I would appreciate it if you send me a thank you note. We could perhaps get to talk on the phone one on one.

Kunle Amuda

Re: Anyone ever heard about IFA (Independent Field Advertisers)

Hello kunle,

Thanks for your sincere response and advive. As you know, its said that follow who know road. I got introduced into the IFA stuff by a friend whom has previous bad records, so when he came telling me about it...I just gave half mind to it. Now, i heard the goal is to get others to register, my fear is not him swindling me, but, the people I'd invite afterwards, I can't afford to drag my name and integerity to the mud just because of =N=2500. Anyway, i'm satisfied with your reply and I would really appreciate we talk on phone. My numbers are 08038046199 or 08083293776. If I may ask, have you started earning? and if yes...How much and how many peeps did you register before earning that amount. And someone else told me, you pay an amount every month, I had thought its a one time payment thing? Please clarify me on these.

Thanks bro.
    Marvelously helped of God

+ Reply