+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: To All that wrote Firstbank Test in February

To All that wrote Firstbank Test in February

Hello house, this information is not to raise your hopes or to give you heart attack. I am only trying to feed the house with the little I know and the latest information about the bank. I served with first bank. First bank ended her financial year on 31st of March, 2009. Another financial year started this month. The invitation for interview would commence anytime from now. If you pass the test, you will definitely be invited because Firstbank does her things on merit. There is no preferential treatment for anybody unlike other banks where there is preferencial treatment for their corpers and some other people in other categories. Let me chip something in. Its not every corper that served in the bank that even wrote the test. Its only the corpers that met the selection criteria that were invited. I also wrote the same test that everybody wrote and I am hoping to be called. All these is just to buttress the point that there is no preferential treatment for anybody. As to the number of people to be shortlisted for the interview, I dont know anything about that. All I know is that the invitation will only be sent to the successful candidates. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for better things to come. In case you are not invited, dont be discouraged. Other doors will definitely be opened to you. To the doubting Thomas in the house, dont ask me for the source of my information. It is well with all of us. United we stand, divided we fall. Nigeria, great people, great Nation. One Love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Re: To All that wrote Firstbank Test in February

Aki, oh sorry, samtex, you're right. I guess the information was extracted from [email protected]

but sometime last two weeks or there about afirst bank test was conducted in anambra state (nnewi).
    how come did it happen

lets just keep our fingers crossed in God we trust Amen. GOD BLESS
    stay calm always and be properly informed

which kind helper u be sef, what kind of a formular is that? Expantiate please

thanks man. i really appreciate ur point. i hope they will call me too by God's grace.

+ Reply