+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ACCESS NAIJAHOTJOBS,BBC NEWS,BBC SPORTS,YAHOO CHAT. ALL IN YOUR PHONE FOR FREE

ACCESS NAIJAHOTJOBS,BBC NEWS,BBC SPORTS,YAHOO CHAT. ALL IN YOUR PHONE FOR FREE

Hi house, here is an opportunity to us to be the first to knw whatever happens around us. You dnt really need to be in america to be an american. You dnt really need a cybercafe to get d latest.Do you knw u can always chat,get the latest bbc news and sports while on the go? Dis is made possible tru my free mtn set-up. if u hv an mtn sim and u understand the language,then give me a call on 08069471437. Offer valid while settings last. And dont be astonished,i just made this post tru my phone. gd luck
    T

Re: ACCESS NAIJAHOTJOBS,BBC NEWS,BBC SPORTS,YAHOO CHAT. ALL IN YOUR PHONE FOR FREE

Oga,if u want to help,put the settings on naija home page. We are all one.
    god is good,we should try to put god ist is things we do

Re: ACCESS NAIJAHOTJOBS,BBC NEWS,BBC SPORTS,YAHOO CHAT. ALL IN YOUR PHONE FOR FREE

There is nothing free that come from you felix.you only use people to build life line lines on ur different paymails like rolex mails and co.you do not give any info that you dont benefit 4rm,so y not stae ur benefit clearly on this one.

if u r ready to help people do it dnt play pranks wit us. i dnt wnt to hear u will collect money,everytin thin is nt bout money

Quote Originally Posted by akanbo
    Oga,if u want to help,put the settings on naija home page. We are all one.

If i were some people in this house, i would rather be a floor member and watch what happens rather than displaying my gross ignorance in public. I dont know if you have ever heard of the word COPYRIGHT or INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY before. Do you think MTN or ZAIN or GLO will be happy seeing anything like that here?If you think finding a job and working for money is difficult, i will advice you try one of these days working for charity and not being paid. Then you see which is more difficult. Even as people try their best making things less difficult for you,you end up screwing everything up. Like ELEANOR ROOSEVELT rightly said, " DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU, IF YOU DO IT, PEOPLE WILL TALK OF YOU, IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEY WILL ALSO TALK OF YOU" my comrades, i leave you with those words. But incase you are still not satisfied, you can always call my number.

ODELI FELIX

here goes this one

Quote Originally Posted by osbar
    There is nothing free that come from you felix.you only use people to build life line lines on ur different paymails like rolex mails and co.you do not give any info that you dont benefit 4rm,so y not stae ur benefit clearly on this one.
    I want this house to please help me ask this member where he got this rolex mail stuff from. If not for the fact that i have set up auto response emails ([email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] ) for free gprs set-ups,how did you get the rolex information
    ?

I always preach change in this house, bcos if you dont change, you will be left behind.

try to make your criticism constructive and stop behaving like an israelite out of Egypt.

remain blessed.

odeli felix

T

+ Reply