+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

dvt

Re: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

Deboyemide,

Well if u can get to Port-harcourt, sure they'll allow u gatecrash, but if not get to their website and submit a fresh application.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Re: Access Bank will be conducting test in Abuja and Port Harcourt on 31 august!

I am a graduate of Geology from the university of Benin with a 2.1.p/s sir i got the infomation very late.Attached here-with is my cv.I will appreciate if iam permitted to participate in your apptitude test

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pls guys has anybody received the invitation 4 access bank regional test coming up in Abuja on friday? I dropped a hard copy of my cv at their main branch in Jos & have not heard from them

@maths115
    Thanks very much for the info, i got my text today for a test in ph on the date u said. I think u have some inside info. Pls,, what position are we really applying for?, and wat do they pay for the position. Thanks

I need an info on how to know if I am shortlisted. Where can I go? Is it only the two location on this page? Ppppplease, more info.

PLS HOUSE, HAS ANY BODY WRITTEN ACCESS BANK TEST B4? PLS I NEED D FORMAT. I WIL B WRITIN 2MRWWW
    IN ABUJA

pls does anyone know if the first bank and access bank last test result held in abuja are out

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12