+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: About firs test. Jos as a case sturdy. Season 1

About firs test. Jos as a case sturdy. Season 1

On getting to d center at terminus, everywhere was just noisy. I moved closer to d prometic center to make enquires about d sms i resceived and just to have a little gossip vis a vis d test i mean d what it looks like. The 1st person i saw was just lamenting and very bitter. He said it was not a small thing. I persuaded him to talk but he did after sometime. My readers, this is superstory. Let me jump to the next scene. HE SAID THE TEST IS MADE UP OF 3 SECTIONS 17 MINUTES EACH. ONE IS COMPREHENSION AND VERBAL REASONING. THE 2ND IS DIAGRAMATIC REASONING AND THE THIRD ONE IS LIKE GRAPHICAL TEST. ON THIS THIRD, TABLES ARE GIVEN AND TAX, COMISSION AND ANYOTHER FINANCIAL WHATEVER ARE ASKED. Moreover, i was shocked when he said no quantitave reasioning question was asked. Please read the last sentence again and think on it. In conclusion u don,t know ur result immediately.
    Thanks for reading d script. Anybody should re edit it and re publish it on this site. Thanks. We are all pencil... Sorry u don.t u pencil in this test u only need mouse. So we are all mouse...

Re: About firs test. Jos as a case sturdy. Season 1

Many thanks to you. Pls can you try to be more elaborate, thank you.
    Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

o boy nothing do you oooo. u are the true son of ur daddy. it's really Super Story. any way, thanks for the info.
    from what u ve said, it means that the test is a computer based test. now we know where to stand. but those that ve refuse to learn computer, OYO for them

I wrote mine in Rivers State, Omoku. The test consists of three sections each 17Mins. The verbal and Numeric are both made up of 20 questions while the critical reasoning consists of 16 questions. However my advice to those who haven't written is to concentrate on the verbal (1st) paper coz the comprehension passages are quite long and technical. The other two papers are quite simpler. Tim is also the most critical factor in the entire test. Good luck!!!!!!!

lol skiyan u are just a case study... i plan on gate crashing sha cos i wasnt invited any hope for we

About firs test. Jos as a case sturdy. Season 1

If u are not invited u wait for season 2. But d gist be say season1 is even yet to start. Na prolog we dey, main story and epilog are still on d way. My guy i doubt if u'll be considered becos firs id & password are too important. U use mouse to tick and not pencil. It is computer based.

No need to plan gate crash because you need password and username to log in, I wrote mine at afrihub Enugu, time is what you will lack during the test.., 17 minutes to answe 20 questions, that less than a minute to answer a question.. Good LUck to you all, I pray that everybody pass..

Pls I nid help. Those dat hav written theirs should explain better. How many section? What are d different sections? Any Quantitative Reasoning (maths) section? Pls pls pls let all the good people explain with the full details 4 us.

Guys it's exactly GSE format:
    Verbal (5 passages, 20 questions) 17 minutes
    Numerical (20 questions) 17 minutes
    Abstract (16 questions) 15 minutes

what matters most is time,
    Goodluck!!!!!!

+ Reply