+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK HAS CALLED FOR 2ND BATCH

Re: 1ST BANK HAS CALLED FOR 2ND BATCH

cooltosky be positive, hope for the best and RELAX the LORD is in FULL control.
    THANK YOU JESUS

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirly
    milkymesh men,,, i don wait tire. i no believe say one day anybody go call me 4 interview not to talk of medicals.................the TIN wan nearly make me KOLO..........THIS IS THE WORK OF THE LORD IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR SIGHT.
    the wait is keeping me on edge though BUT.......................NO BE STONE N A BEANS ONE DAY E' GO COOK.
    WAHALA NO DEY AT ALL. TO ALL THE GUYS WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR TRAINING,JUST BE CALM.JUST AS THE SMS INVITING YOU FOR MEDICALS TOOK YOU BY SURPRISE,THE INVITATION FOR TRAINING WILL TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE.JUST BE POSITIVE.
    NA U TELL THEM MAKE THEM INVITE FOR MEDICALS? RELAX, GOD WILL PERFECT FOR US THAT, OVER WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL.

YES O WE DO HAVE CONTROL OVER THIS ONE BUT GOD WILL DO IT FOR US AMEN

there is no trainin school next week i went there today

@femo86, pls which of the training schools did you go to and were you able to get an idea of when they are going to start the next training?

Congrats girlygirly, 4 those that had the medicals in Lagos, no show 4 now. I Heard from a friend that the training 'll start ard 27th cos they are using the Hall to train other managers(for 2 weeks aft the 1st batch)...so be expecting the invitation ard next week.
    Be positive
    LOL

femo86 from firstbank themselves we are to be called next week.......positive posts please
    THANK YOU JESUS

We can say whatever we want to say, be it negative or positive. It will not change the fact that FirstBank will call us at their own time. What we should be grateful for is that there will surely be another batch. So we should just be patient till whenever they are ready for us. Let us take a lesson from our colleagues @ Union Bank. Their negative and positive comments did not change the fact that UBN wanted to hold the training in July(2months after their offer). We should not be telling God that we must be called this month. Rather we should be thanking him that he has brought us this far amongst d over 30,000 that took the test. At his own time he will complete what he has started.

THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU JESUS ...............
    THANK YOU JESUS

1st bank has not called for 2nd batch yet i was at lagos trainin school on friday and they said they had not received any list from marina for 2nd batch. Ps i was actually in the 1st batch but i was doin my nysc so i had to defer it till the next batch and i met someone from the 1st batch who is now workin in head office in marina and he said we r goin to be called in the next two weeks so am not bein negative just informative

Na wa o, firstbank want make we kolo with back and forth talks anyhow sha i believe all's well.
    stay away from too much play else you may at the end of the day have no pay nor a place to lay. STAY OKAY!

femo86,
    d guy from 1st batch dat now works at their head office in marina is NOT in charge of those going to training skul and i tell you he is too busy getting along with his new job to know wat d 411 is. their old staff that we manage to SQUEEZ out info from do it with alot of discretion, even if they know the exact date, my broda they will not tell you so that you dont put them into trouble.
    the LORD is in control as usuall, we shall get there
    THANK YOU JESUS

watever u say. i even met the md of first registers who happens to be a friend of my dad and we both went to the the trainin school and we will be called in the next 2 weeks.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast