+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK BEANS DON DONE

Re: 1ST BANK BEANS DON DONE

House,does first bank post people outside where they did test,interview and medicals? Please anybody dat has info about dis shd pls reply ASAP.thanks people

i had a friend who entered the bank thru the executive trainee position last 2 yrs. he said that u can be posted to anywhere u want to as long as u are among the best performers but it could be bad too becos if u perform very well, they will want u to remain with them at their head office. i think u shoul Forget about the posting for now and go and excel in ur training school.

isdoes an kind hearted person in this lovely house have the email add of Mr. Ayodele Jaiyesimi of human capital management of FBN

I THANK GOD FOR YOU GUYS. MAKE ONA DEY PRAY FOR US TOO MAKE OUR BEANS FOLLOW DONE.

OUR OWN BEANS GO SOON DONE TOO FOR AS MANY THAT ARE STILL SEARCHING.AMEN. CONGRATS TO U GUYZ

yeah! i havent been here in a while but i got invited 2.Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... well, i trust and pray that the oda s who are still waiting shall be rewarded. see y'all in lagos training school. truely the beans don set..

Thank God for u. am happy for all u out there who were invited for induction. Praise God.

Hello all,

please if you are invited for training in lagos can you please forward the induction letter to my email address at [email protected].

i did not get the mail in my inbox/spam and was not able to mail them back at the right time.
    please i know this letter contain vital information about what to go to the training school with on Sunday. Please kindly help me.

Thanks as i await the letter

congrats to all successful candidates/inductees.but i just want to warn/advice u guys,first bank has undergone a lot of changes and its no longer business as usual for lazy fellows.u must be ready to work under pressure and sometimes with limited resources.no excuses allowed,u must deliver or ur out.Trainin is fun but don't get carried away and forget to study or else u'll fail the tests and go back home.once again congrats to u all (my personal pple included).advocate

Hello all,

please if you are invited for training in lagos can you please forward the induction letter to my email address at [email protected].

i did not get the mail in my inbox/spam and was not able to mail them back at the right time.
    please i know this letter contain vital information about what to go to the training school with on Sunday. Please kindly help me.

Thanks as i await the letter

Please you can also post the induction letter on this thread so others in my shoe can benefit. thanks

HI HOUSE,
    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN THEIR INDUCTION LETTERS PLEASE DO NOT FOWARD IT TO ANYBODY SO AS NOT TO PUT YOURSELF INTO ANY TROUBLE OR JEOPARDIZE YOUR GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
    A TEXT MESSAGE WAS SENT TO THOSE FOR INDUCTION DURING THE WEEK AND IN IT THERE IS AN EMAIL TO FOWARD YOUR COMPLAINT TO IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE INDUCTION LETTER !!
    BEWARE!!!
    THANK YOU JESUS

goodluck guyz

i wish you well

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast