After being opportuned to travel to china and india, i found out that the difference between these countries and Nigeria is that the former is ready to acquire knowledge with no cost if given the facilites but the latter is not interested .
Now i am giving out a Robot the will make you an IT guru if care.
These will earn money and job opportunity for any one that care.
Whenever I want to learn something, I want to go in straight away and get at the core of the subject and its application.
When I learned to play guitar, I wanted to play songs, not learn music theory.
When I learned to drive, I wanted to go places not drive at 30mph down a village road.
This Robots takes exactly that approach. Instead of teaching random programming facts, you get to roll up your sleeves and start writing applications straight away.
This way, you do not have to wade through 200 pages of reading before you can start writing an application.
These different between you and computer training institutte is these Robot that you may not be able to afford and are not

within your disposal.
Here i am giving it out to serious minded people whom are keen to acquire knowledge with little or no cost and energy
All you neeD is the right Robot which will show you how applications are developed industrially.
However, there are Robots that will teach you all this languages and how application developed is done industrially
C & C++, C#
.NET Technology (VB.NET + ASP.NET + XML.NET + ADO.NET)
Oracle - SQL + Advance Excel + Microsoft SQL Server + MySQL
Certificate in Web 2.0 Technology (Client Side) AJAX + XML & XSLT + JavaScript & JSON
PHP & MySQL + Joomla (E- Commerce)
Linux
Network Adminstrator
from Mr. Afam (23408026152943