Ships & Ports Communication Company Limited, weekly newspaper in the Nigerian maritime industry is giving out N500,000 in its 5th annual essay competition. The competition is open to all Nigerians irrespective of age or profession.

Topic: Role of Information Technology in Enhancing Productivity in the Maritime Industry

How to Participate

1. All entries must be typed and double spaced.
  2. Use font size 12 only.
  3. Entries must not be more than 5 typed pages
  4. Multiple entries by an individual will be disqualified
  5. Attach this form to your essay
  6. All entries must be typed on A4 paper.
  7. Enclose photocopy of purchase entry fee payment receipt/teller.

Submission
Return all entries to Ships & Ports Communication Company, 8, Ayinde Giwa Street off Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere, Lagos OR P.O. Box 2190, Surulere, Lagos.

Deadline: November 25, 2011

HOW TO ORDER FOR THE BOOK
Take it or leave it, there are secrets strategies of writing Essay Competition in Nigeria! Or to put it in another phrase, behind every success story is a secret. Just as every star has a secret, so is there a writing secret behind every award winning essay. The more secret you can access, the more results you will command.

Pay now for the solution to all the Nigerian and International Essay Contest at the reduced price of N 500 only.

Step 1:

Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc

Account Name: Stanley I. Kalu

Account Number: 0008-610-330

Or

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank(GTB)

Account Number: 0046-621-172

Or

Bank Name: Intercontinental Bank (IBPLC)

Account Number: 1800-779-816

Step 2:
After payment, send you Name, GSM Number, Email Address, School/Location, Teller Number, Bank (through which you made your payment), and Date of Payment to 08037024964.

Step 3:
Upon the receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 24-hours.

See you at the TOP!

Admin,

Stanley I. Kalu
Nigerian Essay Contest International
[email protected]