hello friends, how are you today?..i want to introduce you a new stream of making money. You still work and make extra income to your pocket. I dont need you to come for any seminar so i will use you and make money. I am being straight forward here. its called WEALTH BUILDER....U register with 10,000 and 5 certificates will be giving to you and your name will be printed one it as the number 5 and you will see the top 4 on the certificate...after selling the 5 cert you get your 10,000 back and other people wom you sold that cert to will be selling and 2,000 will be getting to your account, which the number is already on the certificate, thru there hard work of selling there's and your down steam will be increasing its a nice deal to do and ur money (10,000)which u r risking is guaranteed back..if you will be interested tell me so i will see you one on one and give you the certificate bcos you are not paying me and i will explain more. cal me on 07039848689 this week so we talk more on it and your can market it easily and stil be working...its a nice one i bet you..reply ([email protected])