Those who make something out of life are those who are determined to make something out of nothing. It does not really matter your condition, background, race, colour and sex. Your life stands out for something. You must make a valuable contribution to your world. Everything you are or everything will be is up to you. You are where you are today because that is where you have chosen to be.

According to Martin Luther king Junior “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moment of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy”. Turning an obstacle or a problem to your advantage is the first necessary step towards success and victory. When you encounter problems or obstacles, you will discover things about yourself that you never really knew. Challenges make you stretch; they make you go beyond the norm.

Mike Murdock says, “If God cushioned your every blow, you would never learn to grow”. Never let your problem take the lead. You must take the lead. The challenge or the problem you face is simply an opportunity for you to do your best. So, take problem as part of life. It is a must, either you pray against problem or not it will surely come. Problems and challenges make our world an interesting place to live. However, problem is good when you know how to move with God. For every problem or challenge, God has an answer.

No one is totally immune from life’s reverses or troubles, trials and trauma. But while some soar above its gravitational force, others crumble under its weight.

You really don’t have excuse not to succeed. There is no good reason for you to fail and there is no good enough reason to be poor.

The former U.S President Theodore Roosevelt said that, “do what you can, with what you have, right where you are. That is what I did and it has worked for me.

A word is enough for the wise.

For more details about my self-achievements and how you too can achieve financial freedom just visit www.tonylaptops247.com and click on the E-Books and Web Design sections of my website WebPages so that you can empower yourself financially today!

You will be glad you deed!