+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Professional Qualifications

Professional Qualifications

Hello house. I am beginning to wonder if holders of professional qualifications can ever expect a favourable consideration for job openings in Nigeria. Case in point, I hold the graduate diploma of the Institute of Data Processing Management of Nigeria (IDPM) and I am currently writing my project for a PgD in Digital Communications. Even with that and the various trainings in IT and management that I have attended I simply get a cold shoulder when I apply for jobs. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY?

Re: Professional Qualifications

Getting a good job in Nigeria today without a Godfather is almost impossible. Even when you have all the qualifications but don't have the connections....uhmm

You have to hold on to God. He's the only one that can give you trhe right job in the right place and at the right time.

Don't give up! Tough Times Never Last, Tough People Do!.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Hi nextbiggestbang,

I also have the same problem too.. I have Advance Diploma equivalent to HND from College of Aviation and Management studies in Petroleum Resources Management and Distribution and have already applied for PGD too... only God can help us..
    Afelumo. M

My People na wa ooooo.
    Can somebody tell me what is happening in this country. Why cant we get jobs. Its so fraustrating.
    I studied Mechanical engineering and Have done project management but not yet certified. I"m presently thinking of going onto Telecoms so as to be able to get a job but from all i read,,,, its going to be a waste of time and money...

I'm begining to think that all this trainners just take advantage of the situation and collect peoples money.
    After the training what next.

Infact.....

But House Dont give up. Baba God go do am.
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals

It's unfortunate bcos ignorance kills.All of you are cordially invited to our FASTRACK ACADEMIC/CAREER ADVANCEMENT SEMINAR, you will be amazed at the limitless opportunities that awaits you via ABE UK CERTIFICATION through LDI NIGERIA.It's simply amazing.
    Seminar is free of charge or you may email me for free info at
    [email protected].

Health officers and personnel officers are needed urgently @ MARITIME LOGISTICS NIGERIA, with expertise in brand new health maintainance, human resourse rebranding and packaging organisation with branch office in Lagos. The company is in Urgent need of fresh, hardworking and result oriented graduates to fill vacant positions in the firm.
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Applicants must possesed OND and above from any recognised institution of higher learning.
    Must be hardworking, and able to work and achieve rersults with little or no supervision.
    HOW TO APPLY:
    INTRESTED applicants should send cv's to the HR: [email protected]
    Or contact (WhatsApp only)
    NB:
    Failure to adhered strictly to instructions means disqualification.

Click, register n make money this Xmas. http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=153752

I quote Boles, the author of "What Colour is your Parachte", an international Best Selling book on Job Hunting, " The major difference beteween a successful and unsuccessful job hunter is not some factor out there... but the way they go abot their job hunt". Have you considered how adequate your job hunting skills, job hunting tools and job hunting communications?You cant keep doing things the same way, and expect a different result
    Now on sale: JobSearchGuru's JOB-HUNTING MANUAL. Strategies and Tactics for Effective Job Search in Nigeria's Competitive Job Market

+ Reply