THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW! READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE FROM WORD TO WORD, LINE BY LINE AND PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH AND SEE WHAT THOSE MAKING THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF NAIRA IN JEWELRIES BUSINESS FROM DUBAI MARKET ARE HIDING FROM YOU.

PLEASE NOTE: For Other Money Making and Business Generating Ideas click on my website at www.tonylaptops247.com right now!
And when you get to my website, Click on the E-Books webpage of my website.

ARE YOU READY? LET’S RIDE!

INTRODUCTION.
Business is the main focus of Dubai’s economy. There are several business opportunities in Dubai and the government of the country is still bent on encouraging and supporting new ones.
Amongst the several business opportunities in Dubai, buying and selling is the major one that the country is known for. Dubai is known for the shopping of several items at affordable prices to resell and make profit from, in your own country or wherever you reside. You can shop for gifts, ornaments for homes, carpets and rugs, coffee pots and cups, beads, jewelry, wrist watches, clothes, shoes, leathers for chair making, perfumes, cosmetics, textiles, electronic and home appliances etc.
In today’s economy, people are finding new ways to financially support themselves. And even those that are working are looking for alternative sources of income.

Selling of jewelry and clothes remains one of the most lucrative businesses because clothing is an everyday need and the jewelry is also a desirable need especially for the womenfolk.
Women generally love to adore themselves with jewelry because it helps to enhance their looks.
Initially women adorned jewelry only to appear attractive to men. This phenomenon has changed into a widespread trend and today, jewelry is an imperative part of every woman’s attire.
Jewelry is available in a variety of styles from the simple and elegant to flashy and hip. There is one to suit everyone’s personal taste; also, they are available in gold, silver and platinum with diamonds or gemstones. And guess what, there’s always one to fit everyone’s budget.
Dubai is known for one of the largest sellers of clothes and jewelries and several other items. Surprisingly, the people of Dubai themselves don’t make much of jewelries and clothing, most of its supplies are met through import and other foreign companies established in Dubai especially for business purposes.

THIS IS HOW TO START THIS LUCRATIVE JEWELRY BUSINESS, START SMALL.
Well, like every other business, you can start the business on a small scale by buying jewelries from people who travel to Dubai themselves. If you buy directly from them, it is cheaper for you to sell and still make huge profit. And you can also order online. If you are buying from someone that travels to Dubai, you can start with about N20, 000. And if you are sending someone that is travelling to Dubai to shop for you, you can start with about N50, 000.

This is where I come in. In this my E-book you are going to buy now, I am going to take you by the hand and show you step-by-step on
1. How to meet those that purchase jewelries directly from the Dubai market and sell here in Nigeria.
2. The genuine websites where you can order your Jewelries from Dubai market and sell here in Nigeria and make your excess profit.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE?
If you buy jewelries worth N20, 000 you can be sure of making over 100% profits on your goods.

SEVERAL KINDS OF JEWELRIES YOU CAN SELL.
When it comes to jewelries, Dubai is almost guaranteed to be able to supply whatever you are looking for. Ranging from gold, silver, pearl ear rings and chains and wrist watches to diamond and gold rings, hand bands, bangles and bracelets these are fun accessories that greatly add charm to a woman’s beauty.

OTHER ITEMS YOU CAN SELL.
Clothes - you find everything from the most expensive designer shops to the inexpensive quality suits and shirts and wears for ladies.
Leather and luggage – like the popular saying, good leather last almost forever. Imagination and artistry combine in a wide range of fine leather goods, key rings, wallets, handbags, shoes and
Suitcase, cosmetics, bridal jewelries and accessories mobile phones, perfumes, sandals etc.

TIPS ON HOW TO SELL YOUR JEWELRIES PRETTY FAST ACCORDING TO MRS. BLESSING CHUKWU.
She doesn’t have a shop, so she doesn’t put ridiculous amount on her goods.
She deals on clothing products and other fashion accessories that she could easily market considering the kind of people she interacts with. And because she doesn’t have a shop, she is not trying to save money for shop rent. So, she sells her goods pretty fast and travel back to get more stocks.
But, even if you have a shop, ensure you don’t put too much money on your cost price. This is to make it easy for people to afford and conveniently buy whatever interests them from your goods.
Furthermore, the ear rings and bracelets I sell, I do wear them and once anyone admires them, I quickly tell the person that I am selling them. And because I go everywhere with my handbag, I start bringing my other products out of my handbags. That was how blessing put it. She continues, sometimes, when people see these ear rings in its packed nylon or among other items you sell, they might not appreciate the beauty. So, once, I notice someone is contemplating whether to buy a particular one, I quickly puff of my own ear rings and wear the one my customer is admiring. And trust me, they will see the beauty. Same goes for bangles. You must also be able to interact freely with people and try as much as possible to be friendly with your customers.
Anyone going into jewelry and clothes business must also be fashion conscious. You must have a good dress sense. You must be able to suggest what will fit your customers and be good with color combination.

If you want to travel to Dubai yourself, there are endless numbers of companies and stores offering similar products. Once you have found the kind of items you like, you negotiate properly for the best price. The market is very large, so, feel free to walk round and compare prices. It’s all part of shopping. It’s always advisable to buy directly from the company and get a good bargain.
If you buy from retail shops in Dubai, it will be more expensive than the price they will give you at the company and by the time you get to Nigeria, you might experience difficulty in selling your goods or you will just make a minimal profit which might not even cater for your flight ticket.