Hi
Its no longer news that Nigerians are not accepted by Paypal, this has deprived a lot of Nigerians the opportunity of making real money on the internet and also to buy goods and serivices on the internet. A lot of merchants online accept and pay with paypal. Therefore its important for those of us who really want to make money online to ensure that they get their own paypal account today before paypal deploy more strigent measures. You can do so today for just 2500 Naira. With just N2500 I will set up your paypal account and verify it today. You don't need to pay before this is done. Just call me on 08068758132 or send an email to [email protected] stating your interest to own a verified paypal account and few information to be provided. That's it and your account will be set up and verified that same day. You can then make payment the next day after an attachment showing your account statement has been sent to you.

NOTE: you pay me after I have verified your account. I will only receive payment from you after I have sent to you a picture attachment showing your verified account with your name and email address revealed on the account statement. Failure to make payment 2 days after confirmation of your paypal account will lead to cancellation. To have your account set up call me on this line 08068758132 or send an email to [email protected]. You can also do it yourself by purchasing the manual for just 1800 Naira.

Kelechi