With the high level of job insecurity in today’s market, with the layoffs, put offs or whatever u want to call it, how do u plan for the future?
Come to think of it, what if u eventually get d job u’ve been searching for and becos of downsizing, merger& acquisition, privatization, deregulation, rebranding or any of those funny names u loose d job again, then, what next?
Maybe u r part of d lucky ones who haven’t yet/didn’t get kicked out becos of d above names but becos of fear of the unknown have to say “YES SIR/MA” to whatever ur boss says even when he/she tells u to eat shit(this is no irony), is that life?
When will u look ahead and start planning or will u wait till d perfect time which may be when u hit a brick wall? This I know could be different for different pple. Some it takes months, others a few years and still others longer, but we all know dat when we fail to plan we plan to fail. Don’t wait till u receive that tag ‘ur services r no longer required’ becos u believe it could neva happen 2 u. I am sure some of d 700plus workers of Zenith laid off, 1000plus workers of Shell laid off, 100plus workers of Mtn laid off not to talk of those in the Insurance industry and many others too many to talk about also thot they would be on the job forever.
For the lucky ones (excluding those who their parents are billionaires) u have to “Pay now Play later” as d saying goes. But d beauty of this is dat even d unlucky ones ie those who have lost their jobs or those searching for jobs can follow d saying.
The best way to pay now is to work and think smart. How do I work smart and think smart u may ask? Start a part-time business is my answer.
There is a saying dat d best way to increase wealth is to start a part-time buz. This buz will reduce fear (of losing ur job, when u lost ur job and when lookin for job), reduce d risk of cardiovascular diseases which will eventually increase ur lifespan. Not only dat, d buz will increase d size of ur pocket.
So if u want to try out this part-time buz simply send a mail saying u want to be part of this part-time buz to [email protected] and we will pick up from there. I wont pressure u into doing what u don’t want to do and if u ever feel pressured u can back out. If dat sounds fair to u, then what are u waiting for…
face3t