+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Job alternative

Job alternative

Hello, I want to introduce to the house how one can make money online and watch ones fortune grow. It’s called PERFECTFINANCE investment. You earn 2.7% of what you invest on a daily bases. You can also compound your investment and earn a lot more in 60 days.

The beauty of it all is that you can start with just $10, but will need to follow the following steps.

1. Open a PERFECTFINANCE ACCOUNT by clicking HERE (free)
    2. Open a LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT at http://libertyreserve.com (free)

3. Fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum of $11, because of transaction charges; actually you needed a minimum of $10, but you can invest more. I started mine with $80 and I am smiling everyday as I watch my investment grow.
    (Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to www.google.com to search for an exchanger close to you.)

How to Get Started
    Program participation is available to any individual, who is over 18 years of age and has a reliable Internet access. To start, one has to create a personal PERFECTFINANCE investment account (as stated in 1. Above) and apply for an e-currency account (as stated in 2. Above), this will be used for all transactions. This tutorial gives you all the info you need in order to successfully use our investment service. Please feel free to contact us if you need any kind of assistance.

Client Registration
    To become an official member of PERFECTFINANCE, you must complete the registration process. In order to register yourself as a member of PERFECTFINANCE, click on the "Register Account" button on the site, after which you will be taken to the page with the registration form. Fill in the details as required, and complete the process. Please make sure you enter valid information as it will be used to send you important news and notifications about PERFECTFINANCE's activity. You may login with your username and password at any time. Before proceeding to the new account application form please review the terms and conditions, privacy policy and anti-spam policy pages.

Setting up Investment
    Prior to invest into Perfect Finance, you must apply for an e-currency account and load it with funds. Perfect Finance works with LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay e-currencies. The investment procedure is completely automated and you will see your deposit reflected to your Perfect Finance account right after submitting the transfer of investment.
    Addition of Earnings
    Your earnings from the deposit are being paid daily into your Perfect Finance account balance. The percentage depends on the amount you've chosen to invest. The plan duration is 60 calendar days and at the end of term your initial principal will be returned to your Perfect Finance account. You may withdraw your available funds at any time or you can set a new investment from these funds as well.

Withdraw Funds
    You may request a withdrawal at any time if you have available funds on your PERFECTFINANCE's account balance. These include your investment earnings and referral commissions. To proceed, go to the "Withdraw" section in your members’ area. Fill in the withdrawal details as amount and e-currency you wish to withdraw to. Keep in mind that you can only withdraw to the e-currency you have available funds in. Example: If you have invested using Liberty Reserve e-currency, you have to withdraw in LR e-currency.
    LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney withdrawals are processed instantly.

Good Luck
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply