+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to Use your MTN/Zain SIM Card to Browse for Free + 5 Surefire Ways to Make N

How to Use your MTN/Zain SIM Card to Browse for Free + 5 Surefire Ways to Make N

Do you know that you can browse for free? Well if you don’t, I want to write 22 page step by step guide that shows you how to browse the internet for free using your MTN/ZAIN Line. This is what I’ve been using without any restriction. I mean you don’t need any proxfier, gpass or any tunnel software.

Requirements
    1. Desktop or Laptop
    2. Gprs enabled phone
    3. A USB Cord or Bluetooth device
    4. The almost free software
    5. Step by step Guide on how to configure it for yourself and people around you to make money.

I will hand over the simple secrete to you in minute from now and you can go ahead and do the connection for others charging any amount you wish. Do you know the joy of my software? It gives you access to use foreign IP addresses form UK, Canada, USA, Germany etc. As I’m writing this report, I have 7 different IP addresses to choose from. and that is not the end of it as more are still coming up.

This post is just to tell my fellow forum members that I’ve discovered a new secret that you can use to browse with your MTN/ZAIN SIM CARD. So as a loyal member of this forum, I will be willing to teach them for almost free.

I just want you to indicate your interest.

My friend, this is your time to take your FINANCIAL future by the hand as you will learn the same secret that will be making me N45,000 every week using 24 hours free internet connection.

This is another great secret that I am also revealing to you. While the ZAIN Line is 100% free to browse with. MTN Charges some money but I want to reveal how you can use it free.

Note that these are two different packages that I want to give to you.

Before I stop for now, there are so many ways you can be making money with this free internet connection.
    In case you are interested, I’ll be available to assist you and you can order right from your bedroom by sending text to 08037732609 or mail me at [email protected] using free browsing as the subject.

Re: How to Use your MTN/Zain SIM Card to Browse for Free + 5 Surefire Ways to Make N

A new software now available pls so i just worked on it and it works perfectly.

+ Reply