As I sat in his office, My Mentor, The CEO of VALUCARD told me that, It’s amazing many youths are looking for job, with a mindset of coming to get something from their company of interest.

He said, "there are jobs everywhere. But, the prospective employees should first understand that we(the employers) have a need, and we will go out our way to get someone who can meet our needs. We need people who will bring exceptional value to our organisation.

I left his office that day with 2 words etched on my mind: VALUES and NEEDS.
I decided to add Value to myself; I went enrolled for MCSE Class, and spend nights upon nights to learn the intricacies of the technology. I got my First Job with APTECH Education. Its’ like I have more to deliver, so I left to set up mine. I keep adding value daily. I now consult for SME clients…and the money now rolls in….

You won’t get job because you need it badly, instead because the company needs you badly. Companies need expert and skillful guys, you got to become one.

We want you to add value to yourself and organisation by getting exceptional, global and tenable skill.

See this combination we are having for you.

ITILV3 +MCSE
MCSE+ MS OFFICE.
PRINCE2+ITIL
MCSE+SERVER08
MCSE+CCNA
MCSE+EXCHANGE
ITIL V3+ MS OFFICE

Let’s talk about we can help you move beyond joblessness.
It’s your right to secure a lucrative job. Isn’t it?

David Adekugbe
mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts,itil
[email protected]