gudday adaeze.sorry i'm having problems with my other mail dats why i'm mailing you with this.well its all about processing orders for clients of some U.S. online firms.they send the purchase orders to the company for their products and the company resends them to online staff working for them to process these transactions.as an online staff,you get 10 orders daily for processing and it takes roughly 2hrs to process them all,maybe an extra 30mins for the quite slow individuals.it could be done day or night,but shouldn't go beyond 24hrs after recieving the orders.academic qualifications are not really necessary for this job,just your basic knowledge of the computer and the internet.you get paid weekly(if you are using an online payment system) or on demand,if you wish to be paid through cheque. payment platforms that are permitted by these companies are paypal(can't be used in Nigeria),liberty reserve(permitted here) and by cheque(you will be needing a foreign account in order to use this effectively).if you don't have a liberty reserve account,you can open a free one at www.libertyreserve.com.for paypal and liberty reserve users,your wages are paid directly into your online account each week.you can easily sell the money in your online account at reliable websites like e-naira.com or epaynigeria.com for direct payment into your regular bank account whenever you want or need money.the pay is very decent,$1200 weekly,far better than most white collar jobs out there.the training on how to process these orders,coupled with the websites of these companies and how to sign-up have been compiled in a step-by-step method in an ebook by me to help you do the job effectively if interested contact me by text or call on 08135242346 on how to sign-up and start working.be empowered