Chareese Technologies - your geospatial one stop shop.Chareese Technologies – GIS/GPS/Satellite Imagery/Vehicle Tracking Training Courses.GPS Vehicle Tracking Course What is GPS How GPS works What is GPRS How GPRS works What is Tracking Types of tracking SMS and Web-based Tracking Tracking device Installation and Configuration of Tracking deviceDetailed GIS and GPS CoursesThe Basics – For people who want to learn the basics of GPS and GIS ArcGIS Driver PermitTopics included:1. Introduction to GIS data2. Tour of ArcMap3. Finding Areas of Interest4. Attribute Tables5. Getting Information from a GIS6. Keeping your GIS current7. Creating Simple Maps8. Advanced Topic - Building a GIS9. Advanced Topic – Customizing ArcMap10. Advanced Topic – Selecting Areas of Interest11. Advanced Topic – Related Area Calculations GPS I & II Topics included GPS I:1. Garmin 76 Basics2. Garmin 76 Setup3. Collecting a Waypoint4. Waypoint Navigation Topics included GPS II:1. Fieldwork Checklist: GPS Receiver2. Downloading to the Computer (linking with DNR Garmin)3. Matching Images to GPS Waypoints (using DNR Garmin)4. Downloading to the Computer (linking with Photo2GPS)5. Matching Images to GPS Waypoints (using Photo2GPS)6. Hyperlinking in AccuGlobe7. Hyperlinking in ArcGIS 9 Google Earth and Maps – Basics Topics included:1. Finding your way around Google Earth2. Making custom maps in Google Earth3. Making custom maps in Google MapsFundamentals – For people who want to become capable GPS and GIS users GPS I & II Introduction to GIS Topics included:1. Tour of ArcMap2. Attribute Tables3. Selecting Features4. Thematic Maps5. Layers6. Working with Labels7. Working in Layout View8. Joining Tables9. Introduction to ArcCatalog10. Introduction to Geoprocessing11. Developing New Data in ArcMap12. Georeferencing Scanned Maps13. More Working with Layouts14. Summarizing Attribute Data15. Sharing Data and Documents16. Importing Data into ArcGIS17. Customizing ArcMap Introduction to ArcGIS I & II Topics Included in Introduction to ArcGIS I:1. Introduction2. Exploring GIS Concepts3. Displaying4. Querying your Database5. Working with Spatial Data6. Working with Tables7. Editing Data8. Working with Georeferenced Data9. Presenting Data Topics included in Introduction to ArcGIS II:1. Introduction2. Working with Layers and Map Symbology3. Working with Labels and Annotation4. Displaying Locations from Tabular Data5. Modifying the ArcGIS Interface6. Designing a GIS Database7. Populating the Geodatabase8. Setting the Geodatabase Validation Rules9. Editing Spatial and Attribute Data10. Spatial Adjustment11. Spatial Analysis Functions and Geoprocessing12. Course Conclusion Google Earth and Maps – Advance Topics included Google Earth:1. What is Google Earth?2. Navigating in Google Earth3. Exploring Google Earth Panels4. Adding Existing Content to Google Earth5. Tutorialsa. Annotating Google Earth with placemarks, paths and polygons(includes adding images and videos to balloons)b. Adding photos & image overlay in Google Earthc. Adding SketchUp models to Google Earthd. Using snapshot viewse. Importing GPS data into Google Earth Prof. Creating a narrated tour in Google Earthg. Embedding Earth on your website Topics included in Google Maps:1. What is Google Maps?2. Navigating Google Maps3. Changing the background data in Google Maps4. Searching in Google Maps5. Tutorialsa. Creating a map using My Mapsb. Collaborating on your mapc. Embedding your Map in your websiteAdvanced Courses – For GIS users seeking to expand their skills Building Geodatabases Topics Included:1. Introduction2. What is a Geodatabase?3. Types of Geodatabases4. Geodatabase Validation Rules5. Subtypes and Domains6. Relating Spatial and Attribute Data7. Editing using Attribute Validation Rules8. Geodatabase Annotation9. Geodatabase Topology10. Editing using Geodatabase Topology11. Geometric Networks12. Creating Geodatabase Schemas13. Loading Data into a Geodatabase14. Geodatabase Workflow15. Additional Geodatabase Elements16. Course Conclusion ModelBuilder Topics Included:1. Creating a Basic Model2. Advancing your ModelBuilder Skills3. Building an Iterative Model4a. Creating a Generic Model4b. Adding a Documentation Model Co-occurrence and Habitat Mapping Topics Included:1. Simple Co-occurrence2. Weighted Co-occurrence3. Landscape Fragmentation Tool4. Habitat Priority Planner Community Development Mapping Topics Included:1. Exploring CommunityViz Scenario 3602. Build-Out Analysis3. Suitability Analysis4. TimeScope5. Common Impacts Watershed Analysis Topics Included:1. Introduction to Spatial Analyst2. Landcover in Riparian Zones3. Impervious Surfaces and Change Detection4. Watershed Delineation (Spatial Analyst alone)5. Watershed Delineation using ArcHydroIntensive – For people who want an intensive project-based course on GPS and GIS GPS I & II Google Earth and Maps – Advance ArcGIS Driver Permit Introduction to ArcGIS I & II Building Geodatabases ModelBuilder Community Development Mapping Watershed Analysis Co-occurrence Habitat Mapping 5 in 1 GIS/GPS training courses Note: Some of these Courses are put together to suit your project requirements.All Courses come with Manuals and Practice Data. Pls call: 08052381077, [email protected]