There are diverse ways of making money on line but as a Nigerian, we are restricted due to our not too good online integrity to just a few genuine ones.

I will be sharing with you the best ones out of them.

Firstly you need a liberty reserve, solid Trust, Ego Pay or Payza account, so you can fund/withdraw your money.

I will tell you exactly what I do.

Profit Clicking. You might have heard about it.

You register for free and get $10 with which you can buy an Ad-Package(s) (1 is $10).

They pay 2% of your investment daily for 75 days so if you invest $100 (which will buy you 10 Ad-package(s)) with them you will get $150 after 75 days.

To register click here

Now there is a part of the investment that makes you earn continuously it is called compounding.
So if you invest $100(#18,000) you earn $2 daily, so every 5 days you get $10 with which you can buy a new ad package(s), This is called compounding. If you compound for a month and a half you will have bought exactly 10 more positions making 20 which will be earning you $4 dollars daily.

So if you decide to collect that daily for a month you will have about $120 making you an extra $20 which was your initial capital plus $20 extra.

To register click here

Notice that the investment is still on due to the compounding you did so all you will do is to compound for another month or so and then withdraw again. You can withdraw from your account once you have a minimum balance of $20.

Imagine if you now invest a larger capital with them like I did.

Continue that cycle and you will be making money regularly like I do even after removing your initial capital and I can assure you that they are consistent and trustworthy. I have been with them since last year and they are getting better by the day.

There are other paying HYIPs that are paying well too but with a higher level of risk because you can lose your money to them easily if you don’t understand how to deal with them.

The truth of the matter is that you cannot make cool money online without investing money.

All you need to know is where to invest and how to go about it.

To register click here

Contact me if you need help through this email: [email protected]