==== ====
1f you are strugleing to make cash online then is A Must Read For you
hhttp://www.commissionautopilot.com/v1.php?hop=paypalead
==== ====
One of the most beautiful things about affiliate marketing is that you can start making money
online in a matter of a few days, even a few hours without being a guru in internet marketing. You
don't need a product of your own, or even a website if you choose to create campaigns that direct
visitors through your affiliate links, and you can choose from a wide variety of products to promote
as well, including:
Physical Products Such as books, physical delivery courses, DVD's, Videos, Equipment and more
from marketplaces like www.Amazon.com
Digitial Products Such as ebooks, reports, video tutorials, training or coaching lessons and other
digital products from marketplaces like www.ClickBank.com
Affiliate marketing offers you the freedom and flexibility unlike any other business model, and if
you truly want to be successful, you need to know exactly how to take advantage of this incredible
opportunity so you're covering as much ground as possible, while leveraging your campaigns so
they work double-time. So without further delay, let's create your powerful affiliate marketing
system!
To become a successful affiliate master there are things you must do and I will list and explain
them below:
Find HOT Niche Markets/choosing the Right product
Here are a few places you can begin your niche research.
Amazon www.Amazon.com
This is the best place to find HOT niches because Amazon is the leading online retailer and
numbers prove it. You can search by departments which I consider niches.
You can even sort them by the following:
Bestsellers
Top Sellers
Hot New Releases
Most Gifted
Most Wished For
And Movers & Shakers
Google Trends - http://www.google.com/trends
You can start with a list of keywords and see how popular they are and which part of the year do
they get the most searches.
You can enter up to five topics and Google will let you know the amount of searches that particular
keyword has received with Google.
Google Insights for Search - http://www.google.com/insights/search/
This is great for local marketing because it lets you compare search volume in different local
areas, categories and time periods.
Magazines.com www.magazines.com
This site lists the Top 10 magazines which will give you an idea of whats a popular topic. You can
use the Google Keyword Tool to dig even deeper.
It's likely that you've already got most of the research you need right in your own memory bank.
Think about the general health market and then dissect it so that you have 10-15 health related
niches to evaluate.
Health General / Broad Market
Segments include: - How to lose weight - How to prevent /cure acne - Gout - Menopause -
Pregnancy Rinse and repeat this formula with any broader topic and you'll likely find a handful of
desperate markets.
Relationships General/Broad Market Segments include:
* Get your ex back
* Avoid Divorce/ Repair Marriage
* Improve Sex Life
* Pick Up Women / Men
SEO Keyword Research
Keyword research is still an important piece to the puzzle because you dont to spend all your time
in a niche that isnt even profitable. Good keyword research lets you know that the niche you are
entering is of value.
When doing keyword research, you have to do SEO and PPC research differently because with
PPC research your not worried about the amount of organic competitors because you will be
paying for traffic.
The reason why I think keyword research is still important is because it doesnt matter what type of
marketing you are doing you want to get the SEO benefits eventually.
So if you make posts on Facebook or someone links to your site, you get a boost in the SERPS
(search engine result pages).
So heres how we do SEO keyword research using FREE tools, later on in this module I will show
you the software that does all this automatically.
This is the Top of your sales funnel, it all starts here! If you mess this part up, your profits will
suffer which will waste a good part of your efforts. So its crucial that you get this part right.
You always do your keyword research first, then find a product to monetize that keyword. You
could find a good product and if the keyword competition is TOO high or the Adwords cost is too
much then you waste more time and money than you will actually make.
Here are some of the characteristics that each keyword must have:
Keyword must convert and have commercial intent
Does the keyword solve a problem?
Must have at least 15,000 searches per month
Less than 300,000 competing pages for exact phrase match
People must be spending money to advertise on these keywords
Ok, so lets go through the step by step of finding these keywords so that you can monetize them.
For now, I will cover how to do keyword research using free tools and later will recommend some
paid tools to automate the entire process.
This is how I go about getting those niche keywords. This process works 100% of the time! It may
sound confusing at first but it is the real deal!
1. 1. Use Google Keyword Tool to do your keyword research for SEO, they have the most accurate
results and receive the most search engine traffic out of all the search engines on the net!
Enter your main keyword, I simple entered sports betting. You will end up with about 200
keywords.
Go to the end of each section and Add all you want to add all the keywords to the right side so you
can export them. You can repeat this step however many times to get a larger keyword list, this
way you have more keywords to analyze.
2. 2. Do a Google search to find competitors paying for ads for this particular keyword. We do this
so build a larger list of keywords to use. So I simply visited www.Google.com and entered sports
betting without quotes.
I would then copy these URLs and put them into Google Keyword Tool to see all the keywords
their optimized for!
Do this for each URL that you find pertaining to sports betting so you can build a nice size keyword
list that is focused around this keyword.
3. Next you want to export them as a text file shown below:
4. Log into your Google Adwords account. If you do not have an Adwords account it is crucial that
you get one setup immediately! Simple visit the Adwords signup page
5. Next, log into your Adwords account and find the Tools link in the toolbar. Go to Traffic Estimator
6. Enter all the keyword from the .txt file you downloaded from Google keyword tool. You will also
have to enter what countries you are trying to get traffic from. Next, you will simply click Continue.
7. Now the Traffic Estimator has given you a lot of data, but we are NOT concerned with that at this
point. All you have to do now is click Download as .csv this will return yet another Notepad file,
dont worry about what it looks like you will just be copying and pasting it.
8. Next you will need to grab this free software called:
Keyword Corral http://web2mayhem.com/waiting_list
This allows you to can analyze these keywords and see which ones have low competition!
9. After youve downloaded the software save each of the notepad files to your desktop, name them
something you can remember.
Next you will click Open source file and select the notepad file you downloaded from Googles
Traffic Estimator, should be named estimates.csv
Once you do that, it will list all your keywords and now by selecting a group of keyword you can
get the competition of each. Hold CTRL and click on the keywords you want to get data on.
http://www.commissionautopilot.com/v1.php?hop=paypalead
10. 10. Next you will press Get Competition this will give you the amount of sites that are currently
optimized in the search engines for that particular keyword.
11. 11. Now you have data on your competition, be sure to sort by competition. Anything under
300,000 means it is easy to rank for, see screenshot below:
12. 12. Next you will take all these keywords and put them back into Google Keyword Tool to get
the search volume of each. You would enter all the keywords with a competition level of 300,000
and below in like so:
Now be sure to filter your keyword to Dont show ideas for new keywords as shown above. It will
return how much traffic these low completion keywords are getting, you will then sort them by the
amount of traffic they have and choose the TOP 5 or more as shown below.
13. 13. Now you would simply build links around those keywords with low competition to get easy
rankings in the search engines!
I hope I didnt confuse you up there but that is the same science I use to rank in the search
engines within a matter of weeks!
The only thing you have to do to rank for those keywords is build links with those keywords as
anchor text. Anchor text is the clickable text that leads a person to your website!
I know that seems like a long process, thats because it is. I wanted to make sure that everyone
had a fair chance at becoming profitable with Clickbank even if they didnt have any money to
invest in keyword tools.
Keyword Research Software
For those of you that do have a little money to invest in your business I recommend grabbing:
Market Samurai http://www.marketsamurai.com
You can download a free trial to so you can learn how everything works before you drop any
money on the tool. Trust me, its worth it to automate and make a few processes in your business a
lot faster.
You can simply enter your main keyword and the search criteria youre looking for such as 15,000
searches/mo and no more than 300,000 competing pages and it will filter out the keywords for
you.
So now all you have to do is find the right keywords so you can then begin working on the next
step, which finding the right products to monetize these keywords.
PPC Keyword Research
You no longer have to guess which keywords you want to market for. 9 times out of 10 someone
has already down the hard work for you. If there is no one actively marketing products and
services in the niche your targeting then its NOT a profitable niche.
The name of the game these days is, spying. This is nothing sneaky or illegal is just business and
market research and has been going on since the beginning of time.
The only difference these days is that technology is up to speed and we can actually test markets
and see what other businesses and websites are doing correctly.
There are different tools on the market that you can use to see which keywords your soon-to-be
competitors are marketing. If there are spending money on each click, then I can assure you they
are making money.
So lets take a quick look at the tools you can use to spy on your competition so you can grab their
keywords and use them for your campaign.
SpyFu http://spyfu.com
Spyfu is the easiest PPC spy tool Ive ever used and everything is online so you dont need to
download anything!
Using Spyfu
1. Visit www.spyfu.com , you will see the site shown below:
2. Enter a domain name to search for the keywords a domain uses, or enter a keyword to search
for the keywords they advertise on.
3. Click Search and you will be presented with a list of results:
As you can see they give you a wealth of data about youre competitors, you practically know every
keyword and ad they use to get traffic to your site!
NOTE: The free edition of spyfu gives a few details but I think its well worth it to buy a subscription
to dive deeper into niches and dominate!
**Google Adwords is no longer the only game in town, in the traffic module I will be showing where
you can get Pay Per Click traffic on the cheap!
PPC Bully http://ppcbully.com
This is a membership program and its pretty cheap considering everything that you get. You can
simply enter a keyword or website of one your competitors and the software will go out and fetch
all of their ads.
You then look at these ads and compare them to see which ones are making them money and use
them to build your own PPC campaign.
To take things a bit further, you can use free services such as www.CBTrends.com or
www.CBEngine.com to further evaluate each product, in terms of performance, demand, and the
number of affiliate marketer's that are promoting it (which is always a good indication of how
profitable the market is).
If you visit the Clickbank Marketplace (http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm) you select a
category and sort the products by niche.
In this case, lets say for instance you selected sports betting as your niche.
Here is the gravity breakdown in terms of how much competition there is:
0 50 Gravity is way to low, in most cases there not making any sales. If affiliate arent promoting
the product then that means its not making any money
50 200 Gravity is the sweet spot we want to stay in the range because that means that the
product is making consistent sales and there isnt much competition.
200+ Gravity is just way to much competition, many people promoting and a lot of traffic sources
are starting to get diluted.
After sorting all betting products by gravity (high to low) I found a product that I would promote that
is in my range.
New Product Launches
Im sure youve heard about the new product launches that do well over six figures in less than 24
hours. I can tell you that most of these claims are true because Ive seen it happen numerous
times.
To get notified when new launches take place you can simply sign up to the following site:
http://www.jvnotifypro.com
These products are sure to be winners because everyone will be promoting them. You can
realistically make anywhere from $500 to $800 on launch day.
Using CB Engine
http://cbengine.com
There are tons of products on the movers & shakers list that are making affiliate TONS of money.
If youve ever used Clickbanks marketplace to search for good products based on keywords then
you will see that it does you no good.
CB Engine lets you know the top selling products on Clickbank and a whole bunch of other sales
performance data on each product in the marketplace.
Then for marketing the convert your click to sale I recommend this software is something else
check it and click here http://www.commissionautopilot.com/v1.php?hop=paypalead
The Commission Autopilot software suite and training is designed to put your sites, affiliate-links,
and websites on
top of search engines and to get high PR autority backlinks to point back to your offers!
The viral nature of this software suite makes it laughably easy to get #1 search results on Google,
Yahoo
and Bing fast.
The best part is, you do not need a website or a product to profit from this.
You can simple use your affiliate links with commission autopilot and profit...
This is unlike any other product you have seen before!
see you in my other report HOW T PROFIT WITH CLICKBANK
see you on top
Divine Justus
==== ====
1f you are strugleing to make cash online then is A Must Read For you
hhttp://www.commissionautopilot.com/v1.php?hop=paypalead
==== ==== FOR MORE TIPS CLICK HERE http://easywealth.gnbo.com.ng