+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Don't be left out! Get free guide on making free calls, surfing for free etc

Don't be left out! Get free guide on making free calls, surfing for free etc

Hello Friend, I am Segun Adebayo - an IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant), I have created a forum site to serve you better. In the online forum, you are permitted to post your adverts, tutorials, Job vacancy, Free browsing tweak etc.

On the forum site I will be posting FREE tutorials on how to browse for free, make FREE calls, send free text, making money online for FREE etc. While I do these, you also are allowed to post tutorials on any subject or topic that you like.

You can quickly register on the forum now by visiting www.nairaclass.com/forum to enjoy my posting on FREEBIES that will improve your intelligence, knowledge, finances etc.

As earlybirds (pioneering members) on the forum site you will be entitled to my UFF - Unlimited Future Freebies which I will be sending to the email address you use for the registration.

You can sign up on the forum now as the UFF is just for only a few people who will be benefiting from it out of the projected 1 million members. You are asking how can I get 1 million members, I can even get up to 2 millions members because I do mass advertising.

What do you mean by mass advertising? As in my advert is always on The Punch, The Guardian, SuccessDigest, through Online advertising, Bulk SMS, Email Marketing etc. So jump to the forum site now and register for FREE to enjoy the tutorials, to post your advert etc.

Go to www.nairaclass.com/forum

You will succeed.
    Segun Adebayo

Re: Don't be left out! Get free guide on making free calls, surfing for free etc

promote your business using bulk sms
    Get your customers and prospective clients at the click of a button
    Affordable; N1/Unit
    Fast; Deliverable in 1 - 3 seconds
    Effective; Delivered as it were
    Go to www.globalacesms.com or
    Call: 08035120642, 08099199458
    Your duty is to choose us, our duty is to help you...

+ Reply