+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA

CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA

YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING INTO A PROFESSIONAL BODY TO IMPROVE YOUR C.V. AND MARKETABILITY

THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION IS NOW OPENING UP AND ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS FOR DIFFERENT GRADES.
    PLEASE GO TO CRMNIGERIA.CAMP7.ORG FOR YOUR ON-LINE APPLICATION FORMS AND OTHER DETAILS.
    A NUMBER OF TRAINING COURSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IN CLIENT SERVICES, CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT, TECHNICAL CRM ETC.
    VISIT THIS SITE AND REGISTER .
    YOU WONT REGRET REGISTERING. THE WEBSITE HAS LINKS TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND EVEN MAKE PHONE CALLS TO COUNCIL MEMBERS.

Re: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA

I've gone through the website and it's okay but I believe it still needs some work to have that professional look since it is meant to be an association's website. As regards the association,how credible is it?

IF YOU READ PROPERLY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT THE SITE IS TEMPORARY AWAITING APPROVAL OF THE FINAL SITE.
    SITES ARE MEANT TO BE INTERACTIVE AND INNOVATIVE, GROWING WITH TIME. IT IS NOT PERFECT YET. WHEN THE COUNCIL APPROVES, THE FINAL WOULD BE RELEASED.
    STOP CHASING SITES, CHASE YOUR CAREER AND PROGRESS. HOW DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE AND GROW WITH AN ASSOCIATION YOU DONT APPRECIATE?
    MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND APPLY OR LOOK ELSEWHERE, IT IS NOT COMPULSORY!!!!

Hehehe! Harsh tone my brother! It takes only 15secs to create a first impression. As a Customer Relations professional,assuming you are one, you should know that and using a harsh tone for a possible client is the wrongest way to create effective customer relationship,no matter the case/scenario you never respond to a prospect the way you just did,Take Note! I made a comment,and the least you could have done was to either explain to show how credible your association is. You should also work on the way you receive feedback from people. Are you going to respond rudely to every customer that is not satisfied with your service??

Hehehe! Harsh tone my brother! It takes only 15secs to create a first impression. As a Customer Relations professional,assuming you are one, you should know that and using a harsh tone for a possible client is the wrongest way to create effective customer relationship,no matter the case/scenario you never respond to a prospect the way you just did,Take Note! I made a comment,and the least you could have done was to either explain to show how credible your association is. You should also work on the way you receive feedback from people. Are you going to respond rudely to every customer that is not satisfied with your service??

+ Reply