Have you ever wished you could learn how to create those great magazines you see, or perhaps you’ve wished to learn how to create dynamic, colorful websites you’ve visited.

Look no further, for your prayer has been heard and an answer is now provided.

Learn how to design posters, cover pages, magazines, handbills, greeting cards and all manner of graphic works, learn how to use Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw and other graphic packages. Also learn how to design all kinds of WebPages, dynamic or static, work with dream weaver to create a magnificent website

I came to discover that a lot of people want to learn how to do these entire things but because of time and exorbitant price charge by the numerous graphic and web designers are unable to do so.

The truth is that neither graphic designing nor web designing can be learnt in one day. That is why seminars and workshops alone are not able to bring you to your promise land.
Also, because you need to continually practice, learn and grow in these two highly demanded skills, it becomes important that you have a tutor you can run back to if you need assistance or have forgotten something.

Introducing the world’s most powerful, do it yourself training kit.
Having considered the possible setbacks and needs of anyone learning graphic and web design, I can boldly call this the best training kit you would find anywhere.
Designed in an easy to read way consists of software, e-books {P. D. F}, power point presentation illustrating the lessons, sample designs, designs template and a lot more. With the contents of this training kit, you would soon be designing anything like a pro.

What exactly am I giving you?
A two in one training kit featuring graphic design and web design.

Include under graphic design are:
• Corel draw X4
• Adobe Photoshop
• Visual studio
• Comprehensive tutorials on how to use the above applications to achieve a killer design.
• Sample templates and design you can start with or try to re-create as part of training.
• Pictures {lot of them} you could use in your work.

Included under web design are:
• Dream weaver 4
• How to create simple HTML pages
• PHP for beginners
I don’t know how much you know about web designing but it is no secret that dream weave r 4 is the end of stress to anyone who has and know how to use it.
With dream weaver you can create static and dynamics pages, work with virtually the entire web formats like:
HTML, PHP, XML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT e. t. c
In layman’s terms, this means you will be able to design virtually all types of websites.
It’s your call from now on. A wise man once said “success is what happens when an opportunity meets a prepared heart”.
This is probably the biggest opportunity you are going to get, to learn both graphic design and web design in one fell sweep. Think about it.
To make it easier for you, I have included 100% money back guarantee with this product. You can go ahead and try it and if you are not satisfied you would return it and get your money back without scruples.
Each of the books contained in this package is easily worth more than #3,500 ( I can tell you because included in it are books from other authors, some of which sell as much as $67 (10,000) but you are getting all these on a platter of gold. This is not to talk of all the free software you’ll be getting. I am tempted to take the price as high as #10,000 considering the worth of what I am giving you.
But to give everyone a chance to learn these two very important skills (web & graphics design) I am dashing out all these books at half the price of one. This great two in one training kit is going to only 100 lucky persons for just five hundred Naira (#5,000) only.
As a bonus if you pay before Saturday 28th August you’ll get a 30% discount (meaning you’ll only pay #3,500) plus you get:
• Blogger for beginners
• How to create profit pulling toolbars for free.
• Offline marketing strategies
• Get paid to blog. (no need to have your own blog)
• How to create digital and physical info products in less than 60 minutes (video)
• How to make a redirect. (video)
• How to setup squeeze page and your auto responder. (video)

Only 100 people will enjoy this opportunity, will you be one of them or will you later wish you had grabbed this opportunity because I can assure you that opportunities like this don’t come your way often.

Pay the sum of Five thousand Naira only (or three thousand five hundred naira, if you are paying before 28/8/2010) into

GTBank ACCOUNT NAME: OPARA VICTOR
ACCOUNT N0: 402/492067/1/59/0

Send your name, email address and date of payment to emma2cost@yahoo. com.

Fortunes are amassed by those who are patient enough to wait for their chance and with enough common sense to grab it when it comes.
Anonymous